T2W London Pub Meetup

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
48,419 3,305
i usually wash my socks on a friday evening..if i come along..they will not be clean
will anyone mind ??

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
48,419 3,305
be there at 6

NVP

Legendary member
36,647 1,861
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a pint on either Fri 26th/Sat 27th Sep or Fri 3rd/Sat 4th Oct? Probably either in the West End or the City.

UPDATE:

Here are the confirmed details:

Venue: The Metropolitan Bar (Weatherspoons) next to Baker Street station: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-metropolitan-bar
Date: Friday, Oct 3rd
Time: 6pm onwards

Look for me nursing a drink by the bar (I'll be wearing a black polo shirt, with the red t2w logo on it). Will also send my mobile by pm to anyone coming.

would love to share a drink at some point in the future ...........no can do on there though .............and don't let Alan talk about golf :LOL:

N

alan5616

Established member
668 43
would love to share a drink at some point in the future ...........no can do on there though .............and don't let Alan talk about golf :LOL:

N
:whistling Pity you can't make it, Neil. It would have been great to have you join us.

Sigma-D

Established member
648 61
Will ffsear be going? I'd like to buy him a pint.

Reactions: timsk

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
48,419 3,305
the more the merrier
Sharky is bringin a grand in cash
if we dont drink it...we get to take it home.....

Sigma-D

Established member
648 61
I aint doing to bad! You coming to this pub meet?
I only ever met bbmac once, when he gave his holy grail presentation in london a few years ago, never saw him again after that!
Off on a slight tangent I think bbmac's stuff is pretty good. Was the holy grail reference just a joke as I get the impression he was doing OK with his methods, but he never saw it himself as anything other than basic commonsense and good technical analysis.