T2W London Pub Meetup

Sharky

Staff
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a pint on either Fri 26th/Sat 27th Sep or Fri 3rd/Sat 4th Oct? Probably either in the West End or the City.

UPDATE:

Here are the confirmed details:

Venue: The Metropolitan Bar (Weatherspoons) next to Baker Street station: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-metropolitan-bar
Date: Friday, Oct 3rd
Time: 6pm onwards

Look for me nursing a drink by the bar (I'll be wearing a black polo shirt, with the red t2w logo on it). Will also send my mobile by pm to anyone coming.

Last edited:
Hi Sharky - I am in! :clap: not much active in this forum, but been trading for 10+ years and moving to full time soon - currently covering FX IT Risks in UBS as full time. :)

Great, let me know if you have any preference on date/location.

If we can get at least 5 members out; I'll pick up the first £100 of drinks. :D

Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a pint on either Fri 26th/Sat 27th Sep or Fri 3rd/Sat 4th Oct? Probably either in the West End or the City.
I'm over but just for the day on the Wednesday. If yer puttin up £100 we could do lunch the two of us? Soon sort that kitty out and make no mistake. That about cover the starters.

Haha, well let's see.. if it turns out people prefer mid-week, I'd be up for it. How about a liquid lunch and I'll throw in a bag of peanuts.

I work in the City but I am empowered by my almighty Vespa so really wherever you want - in which area is good for you?

Thanks everyone who already responded.

The best date so far seems to be Friday, Oct 3rd (next week). Vnathwani suggested to me The Metropolitan Bar next to Baker Street station: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-metropolitan-bar which I think is a good idea, given Friday will be busy, and it's a big pub, super-easy to get to from the station.

I'll be there from 6pm onwards, and will dig out an old T2W polo shirt (black with the T2W logo in red), so you can easily spot me nursing a drink at the bar.

So far confirmed:

- Sharky
- vnathwani
- Fibo618

If we can get 3 more out then I'll step up with some beer money. Who else is up for a pint?

i usually wash my socks on a friday evening..if i come along..they will not be clean
will anyone mind ??