T2W Focus Group

rossored

We are looking for a number of members to help us form a Focus Group for T2W.

There are no restrictions on who can apply, although we would prefer members who have not just joined, for obvious reasons. ;)

In particular, we will be talking to this group regarding feedback on the site in general, how we can develop and improve it, and potentially your ideas towards a new site design that we plan to roll out in the near future.

All discussions will take place with all the administrators and moderators, in a private, off-the-public-boards forum.

As I said, all are welcome - age/nationality not an issue.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Focus Group then please send me a PM.

Some ideas for T2W

I probably missed your "get-back-to-you" message so here are a few ideas that you may wish to take further:-
1. In the software section keep the reviews of software by others AND add to it by having in-house reviews. If you haven't the time then farm out the software to interested members who will review it for you. A bit like Which magazine. And an added PLUS for chosen members !!
2. Vastly improve the competitions section. If possible have a league table of members AND the software that they use e.g. on a daily/weekly/monthly basis of Dow predictions. Something that everyone can relate to and understand. ( A suggestion of mine firmly turned down before !). A spreadbet company would probably arrange it for the advertising.
3. In the classifieds have an eBay style auction for software, books etc. T2W taking a small commission.
4. Have T2W trading simulator. Especially good for newbies. Again a S/B compan would help and may even pay you !!
I very much like T2W and therefore happy to make these suggestions even if I do make you guys rich in the process LOL

Yes - everyone who has replied, thanks very much.

If you have not yet had a PM from me you will get one shortly.

Hopefully we'll be pushing forward with this in the next 7 days or so.

Once again, everyone is welcome to 'apply', regardless of trading experience, location etc.