T2W chatroom Forex

Zenda

That was a good day Friday - Just to show what happened to my short trade on Friday - Cheers

Attachments

• Trailing Stops2.jpg
    Trailing Stops2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 514
HI Zenda,
Nice One! I have never traded FX myself. I have heard it said that FX is more volatile than stock indices, but it is relatively easy to earn 10pips per day. Is that your experience? By pips i assumed they mean number of points movement starting from the smallest numerical value?
rgds

Gullible

thankyou, I thouhgt it was too good to be true. What would be realistic target? I see from your graph you made more than 10pips on Friday. Is that a one off?

Reply to Gullable!

gullible said:
HI Zenda,
Nice One! I have never traded FX myself. I have heard it said that FX is more volatile than stock indices, but it is relatively easy to earn 10pips per day. Is that your experience? By pips i assumed they mean number of points movement starting from the smallest numerical value?
rgds

Gullible

Yes when its 1.8209 we mean the last digit - the answe below your original post is cynical and wrong - the movement on certain currency pairs is usually well over a 100 pips per day swissy cable and euro are great trades against the dollar,

Go to the Forex chatroom on this site active traders are trading continually 10 pips per day does not come into the equation :)

Below 30 min charts of major currencies taken 5 mins ago! hope that helps - alswo Differing time frames Cable again 5 mins ago!

Attachments

• 20minchart.jpg
    20minchart.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 403
  • pound.jpg
    pound.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Zenda said:
If you can't with gearing up to 300 then your broke! :cry:

Thankyou Zenda, I shall at some stage contribute as well. Your information is much appreciated.

kind regards

Gullible

if your the right side of profit /loss ,fast is best , wrong side?does it matter how long it takes , your still bust !!

henry766 said:
if your the right side of profit /loss ,fast is best , wrong side?does it matter how long it takes , your still bust !!

went bust long time ago, mate. looking to recover. any ideas?

Following up on Zenda's suggestion to go to the T2W chatroom - the best way to get there is to download MIRC as a free chat client, and then navigate to the 'othernet' server and enter the T2W channel.
It's an open room for all of you. And I think you will find MIRC is an excellent chat client.

Kwik Pop

this is the kwik pop indicator sofyware

Attachments

• snapshot-1.png
    snapshot-1.png
    121 KB · Views: 307
Kasearps etup

guys. this is my other setup for esignal

Attachments

• kasearpst-2.png
    kasearpst-2.png
    158 KB · Views: 308
Thanks for postinig e-bob. If you run across any indicators/strategies etc that also work on tradestation, please let me know. Have a great weekend.