Systems

RSI is one of the better places to look IMO. It is actually very useful if used correctly and sits near the top of my list of usefu; things other than price.

You probably right. In the long run all indicators fail... and only work 20% of the time

Eddy, I think you will find that indicators work all of the time, exactly within the parameters they were designed to operate in.
It's what a person chooses to do with the indicator that matters.

Moving averages cross over, just as they should, when the average price of the last "x" many bars becomes higher than the last many "Y" bars.
If a person were trading a MA crossover and the trade failed, he may blame the indicators.

Indicators are just another way of presenting the chart facts, nothing more. :|:|

Eddy, I think you will find that indicators work all of the time, exactly within the parameters they were designed to operate in.

Well Put WF
It's funny that your reply came at more or less the time that I'm getting to realise how true that fact is. Up to recently, I would look at trading as black and white, now I'm geting to understand that there is alot of grey areas. The indicator will sugest a posible move but you have to look at the market and accept the signal or not, depending on your outlook.
Eddy