swing trading strategy

tarazuze1

hello i have been trading forex for a while now and wish to exchange my current winning strategy with some other traders strategy . i have decided to use this forum to see if i can find another successful trader who wishes to swap strategies and hopfully we can magnify our profits together. i have been doing my research with my strategy for the last 6 months and the results are good in my opinion. the 7 pairs i have used for the research have been the following:
aud/usd
gbp/usd
eur/usd
eur/gbp
usd/cad
eur/yen
usd/yen
please note that this is a swing system and it may take upto 3 months for a trade to eventually hit its target but more often just a few weeks. a recent trade was for exaple a short on gbp/usd for ove 1000 pips from 14950 to 13950. this indicates what a powerful swing trading system this is . i have also had two 600 plus pip trades on the aud/usd in last few months. i would prefer a day trading strategy to exchange as i do not need or want another swing trading system . if there are any other uk traders interested please post and i will try to contact you thnks tarazuze trader

hello i have been trading forex for a while now and wish to exchange my current winning strategy with some other traders strategy . i have decided to use this forum to see if i can find another successful trader who wishes to swap strategies and hopfully we can magnify our profits together. i have been doing my research with my strategy for the last 6 months and the results are good in my opinion. the 7 pairs i have used for the research have been the following:
aud/usd
gbp/usd
eur/usd
eur/gbp
usd/cad
eur/yen
usd/yen
please note that this is a swing system and it may take upto 3 months for a trade to eventually hit its target but more often just a few weeks. a recent trade was for exaple a short on gbp/usd for ove 1000 pips from 14950 to 13950. this indicates what a powerful swing trading system this is . i have also had two 600 plus pip trades on the aud/usd in last few months. i would prefer a day trading strategy to exchange as i do not need or want another swing trading system . if there are any other uk traders interested please post and i will try to contact you thnks tarazuze trader

the above is all good but if you want to swap system you would need more than 6 months of results and trading in fx. Anybody using any type of basic trend following system would have cleaned up in the last few months! if you have a longer testing period people can see how your model might have performed in range bound conditions. And if those results are robust you might get a lot more replies.