swing trading every market but stocks (pics of account and live calls )

Trailing stop on Dow under minor swing low to lock in +20 ticks .

Also trailing stop up on Nikkei to reduce max loss to 30 ticks .

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 202
The Dow had a massive day . I just closed this trade for 175 ticks profit .
I couldn't find anywhere logical to trail a stop under and wasn't willing to let 175 ticks go to nothing, so I just closed it , left a potential 25 ticks profit on the table but a decision I stand by .

+£175 .

Account balance : £1335

Profit:£335

See top of pic for evidence (Nikkei trade still open and +79ticks onside)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    112 KB · Views: 191
The Dow had a massive day . I just closed this trade for 175 ticks profit .
I couldn't find anywhere logical to trail a stop under and wasn't willing to let 175 ticks go to nothing, so I just closed it , left a potential 25 ticks profit on the table but a decision I stand by .

+£175 .

Account balance : £1335

Profit:£335

See top of pic for evidence (Nikkei trade still open and +79ticks onside)

Nice! Good job man!
I agree with your decision to close the trade if you were in a situation of uncertainty (where to trail). Though I don't really like trailing stops but I have used them in the past.

+£175 in the bag!
Beautiful!

What's your next move?

Nice! Good job man!
I agree with your decision to close the trade if you were in a situation of uncertainty (where to trail). Though I don't really like trailing stops but I have used them in the past.

+£175 in the bag!
Beautiful!

What's your next move?

Hey mate .

Next move is to look for similar setups. The Nikkei trade is in a nice spot and I do feel the indices are due an exhaustion move/push the next day or so. I can't see anything worthwhile forming that really warrants risking capital . Though the orange juice futures have a nice flag lol.

But nah, just manage the Nikkei for now and wait and see what materialises . No rush . Work is getting busy anyhow :smart:

Hey mate .

Next move is to look for similar setups. The Nikkei trade is in a nice spot and I do feel the indices are due an exhaustion move/push the next day or so. I can't see anything worthwhile forming that really warrants risking capital . Though the orange juice futures have a nice flag lol.

But nah, just manage the Nikkei for now and wait and see what materialises . No rush . Work is getting busy anyhow :smart:

Sounds like a sound plan :)
I've got a thirst that only OJ will quench now... :)

Bought usdjpy based on H4 price action , pound a point . 40 tick stop, 80 target

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 190
Not a fan of stops or the amount of leverage youre using but the PnL dont lie. Top man (y)

246618d1507011813-swing-trading-every-market-but-stocks-pics-account-live-calls-image.png

Wouldve taken some tiraders more than a year to return that % on acc in demo dollarz interest ;)

Edit:- Wow, that come out big! Big ticket for a BIG %/acc return booya! :cheesy:

Last edited:
Watching SGDJPY closely for a nice pop

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    118 KB · Views: 208
Bought £3 a point London cocoa based on a large base breakout visible from the weekly charts . Stop 40 ticks , target 80

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 177
ugh, had bills to pay so I took some money out , then I realised I need a deposit for a new car so I took the whole lot out and closed the cocoa position for a twenty quid loss lmao.

Might be a while before I put some more coin in ��

Ps I'm glad I closed the cocoa trade, it was a really sh1te setup and against the trend too

Last edited:
ps any traders interested in swing setups like these please pm me and we can maybe get a good Skype group set up (calling out lee and darktone)