Suspected boiler rooms

tommy123

Can anyone give me any info about brokers selling Montreal companies WanderPort, GIE or TAMI? I am compiling a list of unhappy UK investors, especially one who bought via Mount Royal or Sterling Manhattan.

groggan101

Can anyone give me any info about brokers selling Montreal companies WanderPort, GIE or TAMI? I am compiling a list of unhappy UK investors, especially one who bought via Mount Royal or Sterling Manhattan.

I am one of those unhappy Mount Royal innvestors, gor sucked in stupidly without checking them out.
I'd be glad to pass on any info you need.

Dont take it as a silly question, but....

Why???

If in doubt, go without. Investing/trading is risky enough without the risk of being scammed in the mix

I wouldn't buy any investment from anyone who called me up to offload.

you will never be in the position to make a profit from the investment,

In answer to the question "Why?"
Knowing very little about share dealing and the calls coming not long after I lost my beloved husband who had suscribed to a sharedeal incentive run by the company he worked for.

This company was bought over and his shares which had passed to me were bought out for a good profit. This I know is how "Mount Royal" found gullable me.

I am supposing there is nothing I can do now?

GIE . TAMI Wanderport

Knowing very little about share dealing and the calls coming not long after I lost my beloved husband who had suscribed to a sharedeal incentive run by the company he worked for.

This company was bought over and his shares which had passed to me were bought out for a good profit. This I know is how "Mount Royal" found gullable me.

I have also been sold shares in TAMI and chased to buy shares in Wanderport and other equally non existent companies . I was chasecby Prentice Capital ??? and subscibed based on the great idea and professional follow up . I have contacted GIE TAMI) and told the shares are good , but understand this is all part of the scam . I am working with the police in 3 countries and hope I can help to put the evil ****s behind bars or at least wish them a life in hell . Dramatic I know , but I work for a living to support my family whilst the scum involved fleece people on trust .

Nico222

GIE . TAMI Wanderport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by groggan101

I have also been sold shares in TAMI and chased to buy shares in Wanderport and other equally non existent companies . I was chasecby Prentice Capital ??? and subscibed based on the great idea and professional follow up . I have contacted GIE TAMI) and told the shares are good , but understand this is all part of the scam . I am working with the police in 3 countries and hope I can help to put the evil ****s behind bars or at least wish them a life in hell . Dramatic I know , but I work for a living to support my family whilst the scum involved fleece people on trust .