Best Thread Support & Resistance Explained

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 787
re: Support & Resistance Explained

bbmac / stewart
i saw that you have a grading system for supp/res.is it possible you could let us know how you grade,and how you use it ?
many thanks

ps.was wondering,if i could get office space/a room for a saturday morning in the future,preferably in the west end,would you give us a seminar,as you did some years back.by invitation only
Hi Dentist007/Norman

Wow, that was 6 years ago since the last one...I wonder how many that attended that are still trading? Probably not many - just you and me? I well remember the booze up in the Barley Mow pub afterwards-lol!!

I do have a simple methodology for rating the potential strength of pre-identified potential supp/res/sbr/rbs based around the principle of confluence with the aim of identifying the highest probability set-ups only..these are A+, A- and B+ rated and when one of the repeating 'set-ups' I look for to develop at those pre-identified/rated areas (comprised of technical phenomena and price action itself,) - thereby adding to the technical confluence - that is my trading edge.. The strike rate (winning trades as a % of total trades) achieved is therefore very high (95%+.)

Whilst I would be happy to talk generally at such a meeting as you propose, I'm afraid that I would be reluctant to reveal my proprietary trading edge in full to an open meeting.

Best to you.

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
49,142 3,316

thinking of a wetherspoon"s or euqivalent,near to mayfair/knightsbridge.many of them have rooms that are seperate from the pub.say 10.30 am to 1 pm/a saturday..lunch in the pub afterwards.i am trying to lay my hands on a projector that will plug into a laptop.
i will keep you posted

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
49,142 3,316

got us a room
can be had any saturday.all day if wanted
http://www.envypost.co.uk/3.Foley-St
it is really nice.has a bar .a roof terrace
freebie from from jamied on wallstreets website.they also have plasme screens on the wll
jamie works for channel 4.so i think they do alot of business with these people