supply & Demand

here is one of many possiblities (this a worst case scenario for bulls ) overall-extremely bullish. - EU -4hr chart.. wait and see if this pattern is in play, we should know early UK session,whats next ....

!

Attachments

• eurusd_grand.png
    eurusd_grand.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
USD/CAD- we play a descent shock from 0.9815 ,only a 20 pip stop - 100 pip limit.

--IFX--(y)

Attachments

• usdcad_grand.png
    usdcad_grand.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 231
This is all totally ambiguous info. Be a lot easier if you just posted the charts and then the trades when you take them

This is all totally ambiguous info. Be a lot easier if you just posted the charts and then the trades when you take them

Ambiguous is a big word for someone if they have no idea how technical analysis works! Perhaps you should note that you are the only member complaining - hence it is most likely due to lack of skill or you are just one of those negative people in life that can't respect anyone elses view but your own.

Look back on all 18 posts where the entries came from and how it played out. I rest my case. If you can't see the light perhaps you should rather put your money in a savings account and forget the pin - because you will then never be a successfull trader.

Just a life lesson my friend............... if you can't say anything positive - deal with your personal issues elsewhere and not on a public forum as it defeats its purpose.

If you really need assistance, I will be glad to help. My website will launch on 10th September 2012 - perhaps after a few months you will get the hang of things

Best of luck

Ambiguous is a big word for someone if they have no idea how technical analysis works! Perhaps you should note that you are the only member complaining - hence it is most likely due to lack of skill or you are just one of those negative people in life that can't respect anyone elses view but your own.

Look back on all 18 posts where the entries came from and how it played out. I rest my case. If you can't see the light perhaps you should rather put your money in a savings account and forget the pin - because you will then never be a successfull trader.

Just a life lesson my friend............... if you can't say anything positive - deal with your personal issues elsewhere and not on a public forum as it defeats its purpose.

If you really need assistance, I will be glad to help. My website will launch on 10th September 2012 - perhaps after a few months you will get the hang of things

Best of luck
How is anyone supposed to follow and judge this info if you dont post the trades as you take them. The info you supply is what you might do in certain situation,this could be taken many ways. All I am asking is that you post trades as you take them so we can judge what you are offering. If Ive got no skill then if you want business you should make it clearer for newbies

EU- updates . 1 chart was posted on monday ( possible triangle ) i marked the low @ 1.2486 (institutional level) i guess we bounce on 1.2486.

but lets look at it after 4 trading days... possible flag scenario ?

]

10th Sept. 2012 !

IFX-Team

Attachments

• eurusd_grand.png
    eurusd_grand.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 224
  • eur_grand2.png
    eur_grand2.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 241
EU- updates . 1 chart was posted on monday ( possible triangle ) i marked the low @ 1.2486 (institutional level) i guess we bounce on 1.2486.

but lets look at it after 4 trading days... possible flag scenario ?

]

10th Sept. 2012 !

IFX-Team

Instead of giving us all these scenarios that we can work out for ouselves, why don't you post as Lord Flasheart suggests, instead of all this waffle.

You sound just like The Bramble, another one who posts he has entered and exited
and whatnot, but never with timestamps entry or exit prices.

We get tired of being lectured to using hypothetical constructs found in innumerable books on technical analysis, and very disheartening for those of us keen to learn.

It makes for very boring and frustrating reading.

you told us your website was gonna launch on September 10? launch is 13 days late ;) what happened?

Instead of giving us all these scenarios that we can work out for ouselves, why don't you post as Lord Flasheart suggests, instead of all this waffle.

You sound just like The Bramble, another one who posts he has entered and exited
and whatnot, but never with timestamps entry or exit prices.

We get tired of being lectured to using hypothetical constructs found in innumerable books on technical analysis, and very disheartening for those of us keen to learn.

It makes for very boring and frustrating reading.
Hello Bertiedroid.

All my entries & exits have the timestamp that t2w automatically places on each and every post. I was careful not to edit any of them for precisely this reason. All of them (from memory) had the entry & exit levels too, unless I had a whole bunch of trades to get on/off in aggregate in which case I’d shout out my intent and then come back with the levels after I’d managed the trades. All of which could have been verified by an interested party to have been available at the time of the initial shout.

Not sure if the ‘tired of being lectured to’ was aimed at me – probably not, but I don’t recall ever stating other than the basic principles I was using to enter & exit which of course are available from standard texts on technical analysis plus any experiential factors which I would have felt might have been of interest.

How is Chelsea these days?

Supply and demand or Support & resistance are very important in forex trading. We have to fond the support and resistance area to make a perfect prediction. I try to draw the support and resistance line by myself after analyzing with deep concentration on price movement.