Supply & Demand-V-Stand & Deliver

Supply & Demand -V- Stand & Deliver

• Yes I do believe Stand & Deliver govers supply/demand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Supply & Demand is how the industry works.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Its a combination of the 2 working together.

• Stand and Deliver is used numerous times throughout the sessions.

• Not thought of it before but will ponder any potential consequence in approach to trading

• Total voters

Crap Buddist

The reason why the industry controls price direction. ?

I would like to think its a genius stroke of how it is, but is it . Definitively? Example its 9.27 am theres £50 million of sell stop orders at 195 the market aint going up first.

Its now 10.45 am theres £80million of buy stop orders sitting at 265 the market is no longer gonna go down. This is continual on a rolling basis, yah.... ebb flow, pick and pocket, up and down , lift & wallet.... long and short , Stand & Deliver.

Now I would assume there needs to be a centralised pool of order information visible to a selcet few entities only and for this to be guarded. Does that exist. what markets?

Now im all in favour of a 24/7 open season and view it all "fair" (if a little unfair intel wise to one side) Game.

Also does not matter some might say if one focuses on what are they doing now, ie. liquidation of orders will/may leave a footprint visible etc.

But I'm interested if Stand & Deliver is the daddy of price behaviour which GOVERNS Supply & Demand theory then it may explain or present a reasonable theory as to why price may appear chaotic, random, leading to the little trader on the outside be more willing & free to drop his trade at this level. Disregarding traditional trend/supply demand theory as sh/e would be trading based on Stand & Deliver theory.

And I think people are more willing to carry out actions if the have understanding of the situation.

In short its a possible key to unlock or free up an individual to flow with movement as erm flowy as a thai chi grand master ...

Oh I have posted this in psychology section as see it as getting inside the animals as it were/is.

Please consider Stand & Deliver theory and how it may influence supply and demand.

Poll (it will take me a few mins to get it on) Multi choice poll.

Cheers.

Last edited: