SUNDAY problem on Globalserver / TS2000i

magcf

HI everybody

I have a funny problem, I wonder whether I am the only one. I have set the sessions for the SP e-mini starting on Sunday at 5:00pm CST (using current DST) for both the exchange (CME, there is no separate Globex) and the symbol (ES #F from e-Signal) in the Globalserver, checking the "reset" box and keeping settlement and dribble to 0.

The problem is that at every Sunday open, the intraday indicators do not reset, they continue as if it was still Friday and the market had not closed yet, as if they were stillin the previous session!! Incredibly, the price bars are plotted fine, the time is correct on the chart, the session break is there, tha data window shows correct time stamps,.... but intraday indicators do not START counting from the open, the CONTINUE counting from Friday.

To make an example, let's suppose I want to plot a linear regression of the 20m BARS : well on Sundays it start counting from 3:10pm on Friday, from the end of the previous 20m bar, NOT from the Sunday open, so the indicator is plotted at 5:10pm instead of 5:20pm. The problem is on Sundays only.

Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks

Last edited:
SORTED!! Done two charts, one ticking "natural hous bars", for Sunday/Monday, and one without natural hours bars for Tue to Fri.