Article Sun Tzu and Trading

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,457 59
As a trader you must have three pieces working in synch. Your equipment, your trading tools, and your mind. The Art of War by Sun Tzu is a book that has been applied to every facet of human experience. While originally meant to be a book that taught war strategies the lessons it imparts can and will change your life.
Students of the market are constantly battling between the emotions of fear and greed. The Art of War can help you cut a path between these two emotions and lead you to a mental place that will constantly help you put your best foot forward. In this series I will address various poor trading habits by excerpting and interpreting various passages. While my interpretations are not meant to be definitive by any stretch of the imagination my goal is to get you thinking.
They say the game of golf is not played on the green, it?s played between your two ears. Trading futures, forex, options, or stocks is much the same way. Your mental game must be up to par. If not, failure...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: