successful traders don't have time to post here

:D

Perhaps so. Your post conjures up an image of a winning trader inducing an orgasm with one hand, raising a clenched, triumphant, fist in the other and shouting "Yeah, man!"

No time for posting, there!

Now we know why you keep posting.

I'm different

Attachments

• Toe typing.jpg
    Toe typing.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 353
lol, some/lots of these posts are just entertainment at the cost of the author.........quite often when he doesnt even realize it.

His initial point reminds me of "that man over there must be a drunk because everytime i come into this bar he is in here..................."

I rarely post here , and yesterday was weekend and time off .The important thing with trading is to have a clear mindset , free from any useless distractions , free from any necessary overload on the mind.When volatility breaks out undivided attention is required on the charts and trading requires a load of concentration , and precise timing of entries.

The habit of posting and addictive posting often interferes with trading and mindset and mental overload.It is mainly for undisciplined/unsuccessful traders .A good trader should be stalking the market with undivided attention , like a lion stalking.

Lion cubs learn a lesson in stalking and hunting - BBC wildlife - YouTube

Most posters are like boxers in a ring singing to the crowd, until they lose concentration and receive a knock-out blow.

Why are all singing so loud?I only come here for entertainment .But if you are a really successful trader ,and not an internet marketeer posting biased crap, you simply size up and your free time on leisure.

Or compound your profits on a weekly basis , your 2 to 4 % a week that you make , I forgot most of the 95 % lose .

I treat T2W like a "cheers" bar............some networking......a little gossip ..a little news..... a few laughs and occasionally some learning here and there..........

i'm not sure what most people expect there to be more of ?

N

I treat T2W like a "cheers" bar............some networking......a little gossip ..a little news..... a few laughs and occasionally some learning here and there..........

i'm not sure what most people expect there to be more of ?

N

Agree with above. I don't think it's a case of successful traders not having time to post here -- you can always find time to do a thing if you really want to.