successful traders don't have time to post here

Soloquan

Established member
646 24
I decided to take the emotions out of the equation and hired a couple of girls to input trades and watch the screen.

Most of all , I wanted to learn from you here.
You say you don't like distractions from tarding so you hired girls to tarde for you? You must have amazing self control then.

I myself have hired monkeys to tarde for me. They make 250% a year.

Gotta watch em though they keep sneaking onto T2W, think one is calling himself 5minltb or something.

Attachments

ffsear

2,027 389
amazing that threads like this get 50 + responses. Yet sensible threads about trading get ignored! Says a lot about this place!

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,231
amazing that threads like this get 50 + responses. Yet sensible threads about trading get ignored! Says a lot about this place!
It says a lot about ego. The title of this thread insults us and casts aspersions on our ability to trade profitably. :D

15 min tlb

2,057 98
What did you expect to find for free on internet forums?A proper trading strategy?

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,231
Stop immediately - apart from growing hair on your palms you will develop problems with spelling - this latter problem normally manifests itself in the spelling of the word "losing" as "loosing." This trait has identified a few secretive masturbators on this site.:eek:

In addition to the above you may have the problem of being unable to see your computor screen through smears deposited by masturbating.:-0

I recommend you read "War and Peace " between trades:whistling

Keep a picture of Margaret Thatcher beside your PC. This may dampen any urge you have to "fidgit.";)
Neil, this frequent use of "loosing" instead of "losing" leads me to think that there is a conspiracy afoot, here, to drive you round the bend- :LOL: Either that or, as you suggest, the site is populated by a load of w**k**s.

15 min tlb

2,057 98
It says a lot about ego. The title of this thread insults us and casts aspersions on our ability to trade profitably. :D

It pays compliments to the profitable traders on forums.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 745
Neil, this frequent use of "loosing" instead of "losing" leads me to think that there is a conspiracy afoot, here, to drive you round the bend- :LOL: Either that or, as you suggest, the site is populated by a load of w**k**s.
The latter methinks.:LOL:

VielGeld

Experienced member
1,421 179
[/B]

So THAT'S what I should be doing in quiet periods. Instead I **** profusely, post lulz on T2W and then wonder why I'm such a loosing tarder.
Start of the Asian session is awesome for this. If you're in EST time zone, you can plan and set prior to Euro open + get in some sleep if you want.

Reactions: wackypete2

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,231
The latter methinks.:LOL:
:D

Perhaps so. Your post conjures up an image of a winning trader inducing an orgasm with one hand, raising a clenched, triumphant, fist in the other and shouting "Yeah, man!"

No time for posting, there!