successful traders don't have time to post here

When volatility breaks out undivided attention is required on the charts and trading requires a load of concentration , and precise timing of entries.

not if you use the quiet periods to set up your STOP entries, audio alerts etc,
and then DO NOTHING until something triggers

trading requires a load of concentration

not if you use the quiet periods to plan your targets, safety exits etc contingent on price reaching a level to trigger a trade

not if you use the quiet periods to set up your STOP entries, audio alerts etc,
and then DO NOTHING until something triggers

not if you use the quiet periods to plan your targets, safety exits etc contingent on price reaching a level to trigger a trade

So THAT'S what I should be doing in quiet periods. Instead I **** profusely, post lulz on T2W and then wonder why I'm such a loosing tarder.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how are you winning if you are posting here??.
You keep posting to tell us you are missing trades because you are posting. :rolleyes:

Peter

I decided to take the emotions out of the equation and hired a couple of girls to input trades and watch the screen.

Most of all , I wanted to learn from you here.

I decided to take the emotions out of the equation and hired a couple of girls to input trades and watch the screen.

Most of all , I wanted to learn from you here.

You say you don't like distractions from tarding so you hired girls to tarde for you? You must have amazing self control then.

I myself have hired monkeys to tarde for me. They make 250% a year.

Gotta watch em though they keep sneaking onto T2W, think one is calling himself 5minltb or something.

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 606
amazing that threads like this get 50 + responses. Yet sensible threads about trading get ignored! Says a lot about this place!

amazing that threads like this get 50 + responses. Yet sensible threads about trading get ignored! Says a lot about this place!

It says a lot about ego. The title of this thread insults us and casts aspersions on our ability to trade profitably. :D

What did you expect to find for free on internet forums?A proper trading strategy?

Stop immediately - apart from growing hair on your palms you will develop problems with spelling - this latter problem normally manifests itself in the spelling of the word "losing" as "loosing." This trait has identified a few secretive masturbators on this site.:eek:

In addition to the above you may have the problem of being unable to see your computor screen through smears deposited by masturbating.:-0

I recommend you read "War and Peace " between trades:whistling

Keep a picture of Margaret Thatcher beside your PC. This may dampen any urge you have to "fidgit.";)

Neil, this frequent use of "loosing" instead of "losing" leads me to think that there is a conspiracy afoot, here, to drive you round the bend- :LOL: Either that or, as you suggest, the site is populated by a load of w**k**s.

Neil, this frequent use of "loosing" instead of "losing" leads me to think that there is a conspiracy afoot, here, to drive you round the bend- :LOL: Either that or, as you suggest, the site is populated by a load of w**k**s.

The latter methinks.:LOL:

[/B]

So THAT'S what I should be doing in quiet periods. Instead I **** profusely, post lulz on T2W and then wonder why I'm such a loosing tarder.

Start of the Asian session is awesome for this. If you're in EST time zone, you can plan and set prior to Euro open + get in some sleep if you want.

The latter methinks.:LOL:

:D

Perhaps so. Your post conjures up an image of a winning trader inducing an orgasm with one hand, raising a clenched, triumphant, fist in the other and shouting "Yeah, man!"

No time for posting, there!