successful traders don't have time to post here

15 min tlb

If you are any good at trading ,you would want your mindset to be clear and focussed on your trading , and free of ambiguity and crap from losers from forums.

A boxer can't win by listening to the crowd , but by listening to his coach.

If you are any good at trading ,you would want your mindset to be clear and focussed on your trading , and free of ambiguity and crap from losers from forums.

A boxer can't win by listening to the crowd , but by listening to his coach.

So by your own definition, you are not a successful trader. If you were, you would not have had time to post here.

As such - why would anyone be interested in your opinion on the topic? Wouldn't they want to listen to someone who was a success????

Staying focused is quite sound advice for being successful at anything.

But all work and no play makes for a dull person, yes?

So by your own definition, you are not a successful trader. If you were, you would not have had time to post here.

As such - why would anyone be interested in your opinion on the topic? Wouldn't they want to listen to someone who was a success????

I rarely post here , and yesterday was weekend and time off .The important thing with trading is to have a clear mindset , free from any useless distractions , free from any necessary overload on the mind.When volatility breaks out undivided attention is required on the charts and trading requires a load of concentration , and precise timing of entries.

The habit of posting and addictive posting often interferes with trading and mindset and mental overload.It is mainly for undisciplined/unsuccessful traders .A good trader should be stalking the market with undivided attention , like a lion stalking.

Lion cubs learn a lesson in stalking and hunting - BBC wildlife - YouTube

Most posters are like boxers in a ring singing to the crowd, until they lose concentration and receive a knock-out blow.

Mental overload from posting on an internet forum????

Look - you come here saying that people that post can't trade. It's funny. Ya shot yerself in the foot.

Now claiming that you occupy some higher ground when the obvious is pointed out to you is lining up the other foot in the crosshairs.

As for a "lion stalking", I think it's more like fishing - long periods of boredom with the occasional nibble. Certainly, the excitement factor is closer to fishing than ripping apart a Gazelle.

I don't get it. I see no correlation between being able to trade and not posting on a forum. Forums are fun, trading is business. When it's time to trade, you sit down and do it. What you do the rest of the time is largely irrelevant.

Staying focused is quite sound advice for being successful at anything.

But all work and no play makes for a dull person, yes?

There is play time and trading time , no point in singing to the warthogs or to the crowd.Evenings and weekends are play time.

I'd like to post in detail here, but I'm too busy rinsing the markets on a Sunday morning.

It's not the best idea to post while trading (unless it's something to do with live calls and analysis), but there is no need to isolate yourself completely if you are a successful trader.

I find it beneficial to exchange trading ideas. Also I enjoy humoristic posts (there are some very funny members) and when Pboyles &co are exposing the latest scams and frauds.

I'd like to post in detail here, but I'm too busy rinsing the markets on a Sunday morning.

I am free and making money during weekdays , so I post here.I can precisely time the entries on 1 min ,5 min , 15 min , watch intermarket activity on S and p , Dax , euro usd and yen , follow all news and dozens of stocks and watch all support levels and trends .All this is done simultaneously and can still get in a few posts here.

Based on your comments that you have time to post because of the way you trade, why is it not possible for everyone else to do the same ? You have also not considered any traders outside of day-trading as all swing and position traders would have almost all day everyday to post.

I cannot see., however why we should expect to find a "system" which will work in the stock market; surely the possibilities of profits for the student justify the time and effort required to learn market interpretation.

Humphrey B Neill - 1931

There is a system out there which works on trading stocks , but most of you on forums would not know the system .Most people who write this crap , make money from selling education and writing books.

There is play time and trading time , no point in singing to the warthogs or to the crowd.Evenings and weekends are play time.

No they aren't. Mornings and early afternoons are playtime. The US opens at 2:30 pm - do you know how thin NQ and YM are before then? There's always volume in ES but still, the action is scarcely the same.

That is the way I do it, and therefore anybody who does it differently must be a looser.

I am free and making money during weekdays , so I post here.I can precisely time the entries on 1 min ,5 min , 15 min , watch intermarket activity on S and p , Dax , euro usd and yen , follow all news and dozens of stocks and watch all support levels and trends .All this is done simultaneously and can still get in a few posts here.

No doubt you have days of the week labels sewn into your Y-fronts as well. I think most people at T2Loose are just here for amusement, either because it's raining on a Sunday morning, or as a diversion from the temptation to over-trade when the markets are open.

There is a system out there which works on trading stocks , but most of you on forums would not know the system .Most people who write this crap , make money from selling education and writing books.

aaaaah..... 'the system' :rolleyes:

So Humphrey B Neill wrote crap back in 1931 and just made money from selling education and writing books?

I think the quote is quite insightful and very relevant to the year 2012 and the way retailers approach trading.

Classic.

aaaaah..... 'the system' :rolleyes:

So Humphrey B Neill wrote crap back in 1931 and just made money from selling education and writing books?

I think the quote is quite insightful and very relevant to the year 2012 and the way retailers approach trading.

He made money from trading .

Amazon.co.uk: Humphrey B. Neill: Books

Do you think you can become a successful boxer by just reading about boxing or observing it?

<<I also use a sophisticated loss recovery system to recover losses from trades. >>

Do you work for one of our nationalised banks, or does this involve sawn-off shotguns?