Strong buy XDSL

b166er1337

A free newsletters i received today!

"Market Overview - Week of Jan 24th, 2005:

A research team believes XDSL will be the biggest OTC BB play in the entire market during these next couple of weeks. Strong Buy XDSL at 0.40 range and HOLD for the run. Penny stocks are risky, never invest into a stock we discuss unless you can afford to lose your entire investment."
i think what it means is NOT to put all eggs into one basket

Last edited by a moderator:
b166er1337 said:
A free newsletters i received today!

"Market Overview - Week of Jan 24th, 2005:

Smartselected.com research team believes XDSL will be the biggest OTC BB play in the entire market during these next couple of weeks. Strong Buy XDSL at 0.40 range and HOLD for the run. Penny stocks are risky, never invest into a stock we discuss unless you can afford to lose your entire investment."
i think what it means is NOT to put all eggs into one basket

This stock hit a high of just over $21 in 2000 (surprise, surprise) and is now trading at 0.46, at one point it traded 99% off its high, and has delivered negative earnings for six straight quarters. At a glance, seems to me they sell broadband...I am curious...what fundamental factors contributed to the big drop and what´s the turnaround story (for the next couple of weeks)?

halldorpb said:
This stock hit a high of just over $21 in 2000 (surprise, surprise) and is now trading at 0.46, at one point it traded 99% off its high, and has delivered negative earnings for six straight quarters. At a glance, seems to me they sell broadband...I am curious...what fundamental factors contributed to the big drop and what´s the turnaround story (for the next couple of weeks)?

HUGE XDSL NEWS - Week of Jan 26th, 2005:

XDSL just released HUGE NEWS!!! Strong Buy XDSL and HOLD it. In our opinion we are about to see XDSL goto new 52-week highs! Strong Buy XDSL at 0.51 to 0.53 range. The big run hasn't even started yet. This is going to be a fun ride! Subscribe to our service after you make money on this trade, you will be benifit from our service.

lets just wait and see!

Last edited by a moderator:
A touch of volume recently for sure. :LOL:
Likes her Fibs too.
Not for widows or orphans though :cheesy:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 318
Strong Buy XDSL at 0.51 to 0.53 range. The big run hasn't even started yet. This is going to be a fun ride!

Alternatively buy today's close at the bargain price of 0.41 :)