Strange appetite (again)

Yes, Roberto, it is GI related. Pure glucose, whilst providing a rapid boost, is not good for you too frequently - the pancreas gets "hooked" on it and a type of diabetes can ensue in later life, not to mention weight and dental caries problems. Snacking generally is not too healthy and as day traders we are apt to graze too easily and frequently during dull sessions. One of the reasons I mentioned three hours was that I think that should be the absolute minimum time between eating - but hey what do I know, I'm just a trader.
Richard

Sounds like good advice Richard. I've been following a diet and excercise programme at the gym but it can just as easily be done at home it is excellent with advice on diet and it actually works I am much more alert and fitter (no comments!) than I used to be.

Take a look www.bodydoctor.com

You don't need to spend any more money than the book and you see the correct way to carry out the excercises as he has video's of them all on the site, he has trained Ant and Dec and Rio Ferdinand as well as lots of mere mortals !