Stops

Splitlink

Legendary member
This has been mentioned so many times, but it is, never, too many times if someone reads it.

Barcelona had gale force winds, yesterday. Trees down all over the place.

No internet.

This happened on a Saturday, not much harm done, but it can happen---and does, somewhere--- all the time.

Stops should always be on a trade, even if they are 200 points away, that's up to the trader. Just so much as he knows the maximum he could lose in an emergency.

Split

Thanks for the recs. I wasn't able to get in touch with you guys all day

I hope you missed me! :D

Split

Hey Split

Were you OK? it was a quite bad in Javea as well.

I had it Friday morning, the internet kept going with the wind. Luckily the stops were there and when it came back on a few minutes later the price hadn;t moved anyway.

Typical, i had to go back to England at the weekend and while i was away a tree blew down blocking the gates so the wife and kids couldn't leave the villa grounds until some friends came and moved it for her. Still blowing a gale now.

Hows the North, was blowy when i drove through there yesterday. I had it all, nearly got stuck in snow in France then blown about in Spain!

Hey Split

Were you OK? it was a quite bad in Javea as well.

I had it Friday morning, the internet kept going with the wind. Luckily the stops were there and when it came back on a few minutes later the price hadn;t moved anyway.

Typical, i had to go back to England at the weekend and while i was away a tree blew down blocking the gates so the wife and kids couldn't leave the villa grounds until some friends came and moved it for her. Still blowing a gale now.

Hows the North, was blowy when i drove through there yesterday. I had it all, nearly got stuck in snow in France then blown about in Spain!

A roof collapsed on kids who were practising basketball. Four killed and 8 injured. That was the most terrible. It is still very windy tonight but easier. Plenty of trees and garden walls blown down. Waves of 20 metres on the Atlantic coast..