Stop loss or % of capital?

Come on, Chump. I asked you a serious question. All you can do is repeat what i have stated. What did i mean by this?

Rude ,
you're confusing me with another member who prefers to play word games...you asked a question and I answered it ..if you want to get allegorical you'll have to be a bit more explicit in your request .. let's play now..."totallity" ..are you referring to the driving need to master an issue ?

No. I'm referring to how interested a person is? Then you mentioned biking and skiing. Do you try to twist market fact as you do a simple conversation?

millsy500 said:
Thats where everyones going wrong. If it was a portsmouth made ship,and i was doing the welding, and i am an expert btw, maybe it would'nt have tore off!
Buy British!

Millsy

Of course, it wouldn't have, mate. I'm sure that British welders are the best in the world :cheesy:

Split

Splitlink said:
Of course, it wouldn't have, mate. I'm sure that British welders are the best in the world :cheesy:

Split

We have to be these days split. We're not on a level playing field anymore and can't compete on price! ;)

walker123 said:
i think you should base your S/L on technical indicators

So do I, but the entry, IMO, must be based on where you think the Stop should be. E.g. I try not to be tempted into much further than 7 points away.I'm talking about FT100 shares, the DOW is too volatile for that.

Split