stock reports

pkfryer

243 0
Anyone know of a good site that tells you clearly when any and all stock reports and government (UK and US) reports come out. Things like earnings reports, unemployment figures, stock final/interim. I find it very difficult to find out when these things are due out and get stung when Im not expecting it.

Like today, I was long on EMI with a 25p per share profit with a stop loss outside of intraday ranges completely oblivious to the fact an announcement was due out today. What a newbie :rolleyes: Swollowed up my profit and hit my stop loss. I've still got a lot to learn!

Any sites you can recommend? What do you use or do you have a method for searching the internet to get the required info?

cas01

28 0
pkfryer said:
Anyone know of a good site that tells you clearly when any and all stock reports and government (UK and US) reports come out. Things like earnings reports, unemployment figures, stock final/interim. I find it very difficult to find out when these things are due out and get stung when Im not expecting it.

Like today, I was long on EMI with a 25p per share profit with a stop loss outside of intraday ranges completely oblivious to the fact an announcement was due out today. What a newbie :rolleyes: Swollowed up my profit and hit my stop loss. I've still got a lot to learn!

Any sites you can recommend? What do you use or do you have a method for searching the internet to get the required info?

Try snappytrader.com and cbs.marketwatch.com also has events diaries (US companies and economic figures).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock