stock reports

pkfryer

Anyone know of a good site that tells you clearly when any and all stock reports and government (UK and US) reports come out. Things like earnings reports, unemployment figures, stock final/interim. I find it very difficult to find out when these things are due out and get stung when Im not expecting it.

Like today, I was long on EMI with a 25p per share profit with a stop loss outside of intraday ranges completely oblivious to the fact an announcement was due out today. What a newbie :rolleyes: Swollowed up my profit and hit my stop loss. I've still got a lot to learn!

Any sites you can recommend? What do you use or do you have a method for searching the internet to get the required info?

pkfryer said:
Anyone know of a good site that tells you clearly when any and all stock reports and government (UK and US) reports come out. Things like earnings reports, unemployment figures, stock final/interim. I find it very difficult to find out when these things are due out and get stung when Im not expecting it.

Like today, I was long on EMI with a 25p per share profit with a stop loss outside of intraday ranges completely oblivious to the fact an announcement was due out today. What a newbie :rolleyes: Swollowed up my profit and hit my stop loss. I've still got a lot to learn!

Any sites you can recommend? What do you use or do you have a method for searching the internet to get the required info?

Try snappytrader.com and cbs.marketwatch.com also has events diaries (US companies and economic figures).