How I Made Some Quick Cash Trading Binary Options

proxyman

OK guys this is the real story. No BS! I recently googled my way to a site called [Link removed]. They had a bunch of reviews and trading tips. Anyways I ended up in a binary options broker site. I did extensive research. I used candlesticks on a specific stock I also knew would plummet due to the unemployment report. I deposited $500 and cashed out $17,801. I got it all in one lump after 5 days. If you want specifics hit me up. J:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a nice link to an affiliate link driven site :-0

surely there's a non affiliated site out there with the same strategy advice?

don't you just hate those kind of "review" and "info" sites that herd and funnel the gullible into their affiliated brokers (n)

don't you just hate those kind of "review" and "info" sites that herd and funnel the gullible into their affiliated brokers (n)

Not if you are:

a) the broker benefitting from the mug punters
b) the affiliate / IB
c) the forum owner on which the links are spammed

Its a win/win for those boys

Some of those sites can be quite lulzy too :LOL:

OK guys this is the real story. No BS! I recently googled my way to a site called [Link removed]. They had a bunch of reviews and trading tips. Anyways I ended up in a binary options broker site. I did extensive research. I used candlesticks on a specific stock I also knew would plummet due to the unemployment report. I deposited $500 and cashed out $17,801. I got it all in one lump after 5 days. If you want specifics hit me up. J:clap:

and this Thread is still allowed to be running ?

Great. Sounds like a surefire way to make millions with absolutely no effort. Sign me up immediately, please.

P.S. I am a certified T2W moron.

. I used candlesticks on a specific stock I also knew would plummet due to the unemployment report. I deposited $500 and cashed out $17,801. . J:clap:

If you knew it would plummet, how come you only made $17,801 when you could have cleared enough to refinance Spain?

Comedy gold.