Stock option scanner/screener

pjsmith

Hi All,

Despite looking everywhere I can find and exhausting Goggle, I cannot find a stock screener with these simple requirements (IV % not being catered for on most).

I do not mind paid or free as long as it's reasonable.

Does anyone know of a screener where I can screen on Implied Volatility Percentile, volume, price, and recent move?

Think or swim stock scanner does it, but I cannot get access to that.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Despite looking everywhere I can find and exhausting Goggle, I cannot find a stock screener with these simple requirements (IV % not being catered for on most).

I do not mind paid or free as long as it's reasonable.

Does anyone know of a screener where I can screen on Implied Volatility Percentile, volume, price, and recent move?

Think or swim stock scanner does it, but I cannot get access to that.

Thanks.

Try www.livevol.com.

Thanks. Been testing livevol last few days, but it's missing some fundamentals for me. It's pretty cool, but I can't even say 'show me stocks that have risen 10% last 30 days'. Seem to be a simple but hard to find facility, along with any sort of option data such as IV.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

you may try contacting the folks at Livevol, they may be able to add the criteria to their scan constructor otherwise try tradestation (my guess this will be an expensive option).

TOS is great, but a shame that the new owners are not prepared to support non US based traders