Stock Analysis

$IBM last call that price will hit $116 zone was accurate n paid H profit recent call that price will see at least 35% gain from $129 is on

Stock Analysis 4th-8th (April)

$SPY all this red makes me think this somehow ends red tomorrow. I have enough plays betting otherwise, but you know how that works...

$VRX is heading the same route as $SUNE. Make lots of money shorting this. Down almost $4 post and pre market $25.

Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) analysts raised target from 145 to 150 at Axiom Capital. The consensus price target is at 133.91

$SUNE sell the rumor buy the fact. Maybe it goes in the abyss, Maybe sky high. No news before open, it will be the same Day as yesterday.

$MNKD We are going down one more time but that will be the last. The world is going to be introduced to current best therapy for T1 and T2.

$AGN the failed merger has been priced into the stock. Look at how it held up when Reuters reported that $PFE was canceling the merger...

$FB Looks to me like this stock is floating in a near-term range for good pickup of shares and bulking up your holdings. Now is a good time.

$VRX still dont trust the long term bull view as investment. But as a trader ill be here either way long or short. This where $ at right now

$SPY One thing the fed can't hide are terrible ER from during earnings season... Going to be bloody red with many companies consistently..

Stock Analysis 11th-15th (April)

Small Cap Bull 3x (TNA) powered higher on Friday as oil spiked. Expect wild $5-$10 swings up and down in 2016 as these types of big moves will be very common this year. Buy TNA when it crashes, sell on the way up. TNA is my top stock to trade in 2016.

Shake Shack (SHAK) is trading between $37-$38 right now which is bullish. SHAK is a strong buy below $30 heading into earnings in two months. The chart tell us SHAK may have bottomed again.

Tesla (TSLA) is back below $260 after a sell off Thursday Tesla (TSLA) will now have major support located between $220-$240.

Stock Analysis 11th-15th (April)

$AMZN volume light, but price managed above 100dma 1st many weeks n bulls look happy but not out of the woods yet

Attachments

• amzn.png
    amzn.png
    103 KB · Views: 119
$FB 50dma respected both today and yesterday and now remains the main support.

Attachments

• fb.png
    fb.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 107
$BABA noted several times that Chinese stocks are buy as long Shanghai stays above 3000

Attachments

• BABA.png
    BABA.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 101
$RH looks great but keep ur eye on $43.50 with target price $50

Attachments

• rh.png
    rh.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 101