stir futures

hello!! I am new and I would like to trade euribor calendar spread. which broker is best as I have 10000 pounds to start with. I would look for low commisions specially if I want to earn money on calendar spread. many thanks for your advice.

Hey Natalie,

any luck finding a broker? I trade stir calendars from the US and use Advantage Futures, I was also looking for a UK based broker, almost signed up with MF Global hehe, a week after I decided nt too the news came out:) soooo lucky! However there is this guy I know that worked at MF Global but has moved to ADM Investor Services. I could hook youp up with a contact if you are interested?

Good luck

Interactive Brokers, but the commisions probably aren't good enough to be scalping these calendars like a pro, probably looking at EUR 2+ on a flat rate basis, but i think you can get that down if you do enough volume. Probably better ones out there though, ADMIS could be a go-er, and there's another UK broker offering DMA access, but i forgot who, but it looked pretty expensive.

Interactive Brokers, but the commisions probably aren't good enough to be scalping these calendars like a pro, probably looking at EUR 2+ on a flat rate basis, but i think you can get that down if you do enough volume. Probably better ones out there though, ADMIS could be a go-er, and there's another UK broker offering DMA access, but i forgot who, but it looked pretty expensive.

€2 is far too much, even if that's per roundturn and includes exchange fees. Maybe look into arcades as a remote client? You can probably get £0.40 a side (including exchange fees), even doing minimal volume.

hello!! I am new and I would like to trade euribor calendar spread. which broker is best as I have 10000 pounds to start with. I would look for low commisions specially if I want to earn money on calendar spread. many thanks for your advice.

Natalie

I know ProSpreads offer all stirs with every month available, they will offer better rates than they advertise for volume, so you can spreadbet with DMA and tax free trading on your profits.