• Yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Hmm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
20 mil

I'd still trade, I've tried plenty other things over the years and trading wins.

What I would do though would be to dress up in a Spiderman costume so as to hide my identity and run around the high street in various towns handing out £50 notes. It would be on the news and every where - what a laff.

I would appear every few months and do the same thing, the press would go bonkers trying figure it out.

Yes, ok, I already have the spidey suit...:eek:

If you won £20mln on the lottery this week would you still trade the markets? how much would you trade in to the markets?
How could you trade a mare £10k, £50k or £100k when you got £20 Mln?
That's the thing with trading, because you got a lot of funds, would you want to trade with a few million or more or a small amount? what if you been trading for only a year? or less? if your a Pro Trader having only traded 20k max? or 500k, You should never commit a lot, even if your new to trading.

You won't be used to trading millions for the first time right?
I'll heard of Lottery winners putting huge amounts in to the market thinking they can win loads because they commited so much expecting huge returns.

How would winning the £20mln Lottery change you as a trader? if you have everything you want? Most people trade because they have goals to reach. Would you still trade the same markets you use or move on to risky markets?

I've opted for no, at least not seriously, i'd be too busy doing everything else. I'd throw a few k at the Qs or Diamonds just for a laugh now and then. It would be an exercise in testing my powers of prediction, to see if i could still do it if i had to. Apart from that, i wouldn't give two monkeys about the markets and the big bunch of shysters that form them. Happy days.:)

I'd still trade, I've tried plenty other things over the years and trading wins.

What I would do though would be to dress up in a Spiderman costume so as to hide my identity and run around the high street in various towns handing out £50 notes. It would be on the news and every where - what a laff.

I would appear every few months and do the same thing, the press would go bonkers trying figure it out.

Beats dressing up as a workman I guess and having a big fry up down the greasy spoon with chums. :)

Kinda. I intend to form my own country.To do that with out violence is going to be expensive.

Believe me, If you have a country, your gonna need to pay some muscle to defend it, so rather than paying em to sit around with their thumbs up their arses you might as well let them get some practice in and throw their weight around to show people you mean business.

I'd give 10 000 people a thousand pound each and tell them to follow my trades thru the day, and they
could keep 10% of profits every single day,....and when they reach a certain figure,..they'd do the same ad infinitum

I've won the lottery 5 times. Just not the jackpot...

My gf's mate's Uncle won the jackpot, did his **** trying to continue with his horse riding business.

In most provincial towns you would get away with 'handing out' the first couple of fifties, then the local pack of shellsuited, feral chavs would spot the bulge in your spidey costume and surmise that you had more dough there. 90 seconds later they'd have to identify you by your dental records.

So I think doing it Bernanke style, dropping it out of a helicopter is a better plan.

Can still wear the spidey costume. Could even dangle on a rope made to look like a web, chucking the stuff about. Just for gods sake dont let the sweaty unwashed proletariat actually TOUCH you or you're a dead man.

In most provincial towns you would get away with 'handing out' the first couple of fifties, then the local pack of shellsuited, feral chavs would spot the bulge in your spidey costume and surmise that you had more dough there. 90 seconds later they'd have to identify you by your dental records.

So I think doing it Bernanke style, dropping it out of a helicopter is a better plan.

Can still wear the spidey costume. Could even dangle on a rope made to look like a web, chucking the stuff about. Just for gods sake dont let the sweaty unwashed proletariat actually TOUCH you or you're a dead man.

i'd dress as spiderman and throw my special spidey sauce on people. i am a closet sicko.

The problem with dressing as Spiderman these days is it's been hijacked by the Fathers for Justice movement, so everyone's just gonna assume you just want to see more of your kids. Which, given Goose's last post, is maybe not the greatest idea.

I've never quite got this Bernanke image, despite his quote. My image is him enabling his mates' legion of lear jets to be re-fuelled in mid air, whilst they continue to orbit the earth, pi55ing themselves laughing at 'us'...

Last edited by a moderator:
You guy's know the Jimmy Carr spiderman sketch?

"Well, you're banging this girl from behind, which you want to break up with, just before you cum, get her to turn around then shout "SPIDERMAN" and finish off on her face. I mean, if she doesn't like it - easiest break up ever - but if she does, she's a keeper."

I've never quite got this Bernanke image, despite his quote. My image is him enabling his mates' legion of lear jests to be re-fuelled in mid air, whilst they continue to orbit the earth, pi55ing themselves laughing at 'us'...

Love the idea of re-fuellable jests. I'm sure Ricky Gervais could work with that one. :LOL:

Going back to OP: Yes, and would also max out on premium bonds and ISAs for all the family, also a fair chunk of physical gold. Also government bonds in countries with undervalued currencies (those with some chance of remaining stable, hopefully).

Yes, because we can make money with money. More the money more the investment and also profit chances increases.