Staying under the radar

I have noticed my stops are much more likely to be slipped than my limits. Very strange indeed!

Some bucket shops offer guaranteed stops. Since you are winning consistently, seems illogical to skimp on the extra cost. Looks to me your risk is considerably higher than you think. In some spikes, the stops are not honoured. So potentially not only will you get wiped out, you will also end up owing them money.

Risk does not mean the size of your bet.

lol

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3978-risk-blinkers.jpg

Why let reality get in the way of a warped set of deep seated beliefs eh. :D

At least theres the lulz

You know me.....why is every visit the same.....O'ye....."
a warped set of deep seated beliefs"

You couldn't make it up, i'll be doing a runner soon, hope you're well n all is good.

Regards Shane.

Some bucket shops offer guaranteed stops. Since you are winning consistently, seems illogical to skimp on the extra cost. Looks to me your risk is considerably higher than you think. In some spikes, the stops are not honoured. So potentially not only will you get wiped out, you will also end up owing them money.

At CMC you pay a premium for a guaranteed stop. At £1/pt I think its a £1. I never had more than a 2 point slip on a stop so its not really an issue at the moment.

At CMC you pay a premium for a guaranteed stop. At £1/pt I think its a £1. I never had more than a 2 point slip on a stop so its not really an issue at the moment.

Ahhh, well I was only fishing for your rate of return. The cost seem like a problem, The size of win seem like a problem (given the desire to go large), I would say you have to be very careful not to get yourself into a slippery slope.

Big wins from small sizes is a guaranteed successful path. Going large is contrary to this path and it leads to the abyss, again guaranteed.

Ahhh, well I was only fishing for your rate of return. The cost seem like a problem, The size of win seem like a problem (given the desire to go large), I would say you have to be very careful not to get yourself into a slippery slope.

Big wins from small sizes is a guaranteed successful path. Going large is contrary to this path and it leads to the abyss, again guaranteed.

Ok thanks for the advice(y)