Starting with a small capital

liite

Hello, i have been practising on a demo account for a fair while now and have decided i want to go live. I don't have substancial amounts of money and was looking at starting with £50. Is there brokers that deal with smaller lot sizes? I've been demoing with FXCM and was contemplating going live with them.

Suggestions?

Hello, i have been practising on a demo account for a fair while now and have decided i want to go live. I don't have substancial amounts of money and was looking at starting with £50. Is there brokers that deal with smaller lot sizes? I've been demoing with FXCM and was contemplating going live with them.

Suggestions?

Where are you based?

I know Smart Live Markets allow trading with 0.1 lots with no minimum deposit. They are pretty fair. I'm not sure if there is any others around that offer such small lots and small deposit.

Just remember for longevity in this game you need to risk minimal capital. With only £50 this will be fairly hard to achieve. So good luck :clover:

Alpari will let you trade 0.01 lots. Which works out to be ~5p/pt. If you trade on oanda you can trade 1p/pt or even less, but it's a bit more hassle to set up an account.

Alpari will let you trade 0.01 lots. Which works out to be ~5p/pt. If you trade on oanda you can trade 1p/pt or even less, but it's a bit more hassle to set up an account.

Thanks for informing I never knew they went that low. (y)

Suggestions?

HotForex offers such lot size.