Starting to learn options (where to start)

Elsa50Pounder

20 0
I started with a trading course on one of the trading websites. I watched a few videos as well. But the thing that helped me the most was a demo account. You can start there.

Windlesham1

472 41
I started with a trading course on one of the trading websites. I watched a few videos as well. But the thing that helped me the most was a demo account. You can start there.
Saxo bank is great for a demo but you cannot trade strategies just individual options. I don't care for equtiy options I make my ££££ from the index. I post a weekly trade on my own blog for UK traders

brfrexloid

12 2
If you are planning to learn options, you can certainly start from the internet. There are a number of websites, pdfs, journals, e-books, and other resources that can be referred to. You can also go through the books available for learning options. In addition to this, you can consult an expert or a mentor who can guide you on options.

maby8

49 8
There are plenty of ways to learn. You can check forums and learn from others' experiences as there are often many informative posts if you search well. Besides there are ebooks and videos as well as several informative articles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock