Starting a blog using a purchase domain name

CashOutChick

Hi
I am thinking of starting a blog but I want to use my own domain name (i.e. not the ones from blogspot) and I want the look of the blog to be different from the ones you get from blogspot. How to go about doing this? Thanks.

It depends on where you live. If you live in the UK then you can get very cheap domain names from Here but you will still need webspace that you point the domain name to. After that you need to decided the format of your blog and that is it.

Paul

Hi
I am thinking of starting a blog but I want to use my own domain name (i.e. not the ones from blogspot) and I want the look of the blog to be different from the ones you get from blogspot. How to go about doing this? Thanks.

Hi whether you want to choose domain name for your blog website .Then have a look at online domain vendors like 9cubehosting.com you just specify the keyword related to your website to them .Then they will list out all possible domain name which are available to register .You can choose one among them and register it with the same vendor for affordable cost ....

Last edited:
Hi whether you want to choose domain name for your blog website .Then have a look at online domain vendors like 9cubehosting.com you just specify the keyword related to your website to them .Then they will list out all possible domain name which are available to register .You can choose one among them and register it with the same vendor for affordable cost ....

nothing like timely advice Kanikha