Start prop trading firm or hedge funds

AngelFX99

hello everyone, I am new here, I need help please.
How can I start my own business in trading? because, I don't want to work under anyone (and btw, I don't have a lot of money).
are there any proposals?

Thankssss

hello everyone, I am new here, I need help please.
How can I start my own business in trading? because, I don't want to work under anyone (and btw, I don't have a lot of money).
are there any proposals?

Thankssss
If you’ve been trading a while and have a system that works, you could look into joining a prop trading firm. If you’re good, and can manage risk and drawdown to their standards then it’s one way of gaining access to larger tradable capital. Worth researching well though before jumping in.

If you don’t have money, then you can’t make money. If you have low capital then start by growing that slowly so that once it grows to a level that you can use to make better returns and for your company. There are a lot of costs associated with trading. Broker fees, spread, charting software, education, you need to keep on learning to build your own strategy. It can take 5 years or it can 10 or 15. You will need to work 60 to 80 hours a week scanning, refining, reading, back testing your strategy as well as keeping positive mindset after many loses that you are still here and keep going. Once you’ve become profitable you can then take on clients. It’s hard work just like any other career and unfortunately most traders that lose and can’t make it turn to providing education courses for newbies luring them with the hopes of get rich quick scheme.

If you can prove that you are consistently good at trading over a reasonable period of time, then there are ways of being "sponsored" - feel free to PM me if you'd like more details