Spreadbetting Companies Want YOU to Lose? Any Thoughts - You Tube Video Link

Darkie is talking about guaranteed stops. He doesn't know which way the market is going, so he wants some guarantees.

I see a lot of rubbish and mis-information being posted and much of it is deliberate I suspect to aid their sponsors, I will try and correct them (yes , as a 400% winner on both Sb and futures, 19 years in the game I think I have a right).

1) A broker is never a SB / market maker, never at least when functioning, to confuse the two shows a backward lack of knowledge.

2) An SB is not some hi-tech, HFT firm which can electronically " transfer " quote requests they don't want to " liquidity providers ".

3)An SB firm does not know who you are when you ask for a price, it's all anonymous, so there is no book " A or B".

4) It all very simple , not need for any fantasy complexities, when you accept their quote, either they accept that as they should or the shanigans may then arise - delay responses, re quotes , you know the story.

5) Stop hunting is not depending on curve fitting, that's an amateur pov.

If the stop, by the SBs judgment is not at a pivot point then they will likely leave it alone. If it is then they may consider hunting it. They hundreds of opportunities a day they won't worry if they miss one or two hunting chances.

6) Stop hunting is NOT, repeat NOT illegal. The SB have the right to move their markets around, this is why they are called market makers !

Anyone who says it is , please tell me in my very clear example of #65, what is illegal in that in terms of SB action ?

Last edited:
tomorton claimed stop hunting was illegal. He did not provide a link to the regulators. So I guess he made it up. More and more I think he's a merchant stooge.

Clearly don't like reading properly do you?

More likely you don't like writing properly.

"A broker is never a SB / market maker"

means

"A broker is never a SB" and "A broker is never a market maker".

Care to write properly ? Then people will know what you mean.

Like I said leading question and stop volunteering information, I never asked you in 1st place.

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture4970-style.jpg

So what were you asking about then? My style of underpants? Shoes perhaps?

I asked if you use stops because it reveals something about your thinking.

More likely you don't like writing properly.

"A broker is never a SB / market maker"

means

"A broker is never a SB" and "A broker is never a market maker".

Care to write properly ? Then people will know what you mean.

1) A broker is never a SB / market maker, never at least when functioning, to confuse the two shows a backward lack of knowledge.

I bet you don't even know what this means .:cheesy:

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture4970-style.jpg

So what were you asking about then? My style of underpants? Shoes perhaps?

I asked if you use stops because it reveals something about your thinking.

Style : Day trader, swing, scalper. Clear enough for you?

What you think about mine or others' thinking is irrelevant, what I think about my trades is only what I care about.

can any of you call out live trades IN ADVANCE and make money from trading?Maybe we can believe you guys , after a few profitable trades.

I bet you don't even know what this means .:cheesy:

So, you are saying Oanda isn't functioning ? Today, they functioned fine as a broker when they took my orders. They also functioned fine as an MM when they tried to fill my non-existent stops.