Spreadbetting Companies Want YOU to Lose? Any Thoughts - You Tube Video Link

They live in hope of winning , as long as they sold "trend trading makes money" ,if you wait infront of screens "you would have made $3,000 today with the trades I got in " or "you can make money everyday with the big candles".

This is simply brainwashing traders to lose , when it is untrue.

But you have no evidence. No use crying about big candles, little candles.

One thing that has not been mentioned that is subtle but very insidious is this business about how SBs don't want their customers to lose o/w they will end up with 0 business.

Nice try though it smacks of a SB fanboy/ promoter talk and it sounds oh so nice except for this:

If SBs kept bigger spreads then yes at least in theory, they could just live of their spreads but in recent years they have been pushing spreads down to 1 point even, you all tell me how can they consistently make the huge returns they do by profiting with a point per trade ?

Not going to happen it is.

So how do you think they are making their money ? Simple; back to the old we make a bet, I win you lose which invariably includes stop hunting - it may not be deliberate but it's a natural by product.

Yes they are losing customers, which why they are expanding all over the world , read the reviews section and you will numerous internal clients complaining against the same old names.

But you have no evidence. No use crying about big candles, little candles.

You just need to put these thoughts in the minds of the 95% club , so they remain convinced , they will win eventually.

Maybe they will win , after losing everything first.Then they dis appearing after selling breakouts systems , to their own friends who end up losing everything.

You just need to put these thoughts in the minds of the 95% club , so they remain convinced , they will win eventually.

Maybe they will win , after losing everything first.Then they dis appearing after selling breakouts systems , to their own friends who end up losing everything.

I thought you are going to help by moving the youtube videos over. I won't stand in your way. In any case it is to my interest SB get more customers. Then they won't care about dropping a few coins for me to pick up.

One thing that has not been mentioned that is subtle but very insidious is this business about how SBs don't want their customers to lose o/w they will end up with 0 business.

Nice try though it smacks of a SB fanboy/ promoter talk and it sounds oh so nice except for this:

If SBs kept bigger spreads then yes at least in theory, they could just live of their spreads but in recent years they have been pushing spreads down to 1 point even, you all tell me how can they consistently make the huge returns they do by profiting with a point per trade ?

Not going to happen it is.

So how do you think they are making their money ? Simple; back to the old we make a bet, I win you lose which invariably includes stop hunting - it may not be deliberate but it's a natural by product.

Yes they are losing customers, which why they are expanding all over the world , read the reviews section and you will numerous internal clients complaining against the same old names.

The answer to the topic question is quite a simple one
You over complicate things with your grumpy waffle
The majority of traders want to know why they are losing and what they can do about it, not this nonsense :LOL:

The majority of traders want to know why they are losing and what they can do about it, not this nonsense :LOL:

Dark Tone and his team hid the psychology videos and knowledge , until they blew their accounts to zero.

I think the answer lies in following good trading practices explained by videos released by the SB shops.

Are you serious ?

hey if you are consistently making money from trading respect to you
you can say what you want about spreadbetting, i might just learn a thing or two if you are in the know
i just wanted to get a point across

hey if you are consistently making money from trading respect to you
you can say what you want about spreadbetting, i might just learn a thing or two if you are in the know
i just wanted to get a point across

I think I've said this before but I'll repeat it, since this looks like a genuine response.

I don't do SB stuff anymore, for all the reasons aforesaid, when I do trade I go direct to the market - futures and stocks, I don't any FX.

I am concentrating on developing new maths based technical indicators, am preparing a thread on this. Mostly as many may have felt, TAs are I'm afraid to say bunk.

So I guess you're a very small sized trader if not then you need a between 1000-200 pounds to get onto futures and stocks. If not then you are stuck with SBs if you want to trade. If You do not then you can leave SBs alone.

..So I guess you're a very small sized trader if not then you need a between 1000-200 pounds to get onto futures and stocks. If not then you are stuck with SBs if you want to trade. If You do not then you can leave SBs alone.

you idiot, i said respect IF you are consistently profitable but i don't need you to "guess my size" or give me patronizing advice (which was useless drivel anyway :LOL:). i am not a newbie. dont speak to me.

Last edited:
you idiot, i said respect if you are consistently profitable but i don't need you to "guess my size" or give me patronizing advice. i am not a newbie. dont speak to me.

LOL, if you don't want to hear an honest opinion , then don't ask for it, because that is all you will get from me.

And it is not your right to be obnoxious just because you don't like someone's reply , I'm afraid you like all of us will just have to accept that.

LOL, if you don't want to hear an honest opinion , then don't ask for it, because that is all you will get from me.

And it is not your right to be obnoxious just because you don't like someone's reply , I'm afraid you like all of us will just have to accept that.

nonsense. dont speak to me :mad: .

Last edited: