SpreadBets, Best Spreads & Options

Blithe

Hi All,

Recently stumbled on to this site, and just love it. Great to have a chance to talk with like-minded people and share information/views.

I tend to use CMC Spreadbets, purely since spreadbets seem to be the best option taxwise. They are generally good, and give a 3 pip spread on Cable. Have had a couple of bad experiences when they refused to fill me, but this was during the payrolls data.

Anyone knows of a better spread in cable? Oanda seems to give 1.8 pips is EUR/USD (depending on market conditions, may widen), but 4 pips in cable....strange considering USD/CAD is trading 3 pips wide?

Also, if anyone can recommend a good place to trade options, with reasonable spreads, and ideally spreadbets, could you please let me know?

Many Thanks
Blithe

There are a few threads dedicated to Spread betting and I am sure that you will find all the information you need if you were to browse through the various posts. To be precise, you will find more than you ever imagined. Once you have done that, if you feel you still require more information, you can return to this thread (I very much doubt you will need to).

CMC are covered in at least two threads and there is a very long thread dedicated to Capital Spreads (one of its main competitors). Happy reading, make sure you have your teapot or coffee maker handy.

Regards.

Lion63.

Thanks Lion, still finding my feet on this site :) Appreciate your reply...

Good Luck
Blithe