Spread Betting

reuben said:
To be fair I have only had the system for 3 months but it is the best I have come across in 20 years. There are other systems out there which I have not tried so this is purely my own view.

reuben said:
Hawkeye is not a system. It is a set of indicators. Never forget this most important point. Always check the CCI before entering a trade.
Feel free to answer with your questions.
Kind regards.

But you said yourself it was a system earlier in your message. At the top of the Hawkeye website they state:

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF THE MARKET USING A DEFINITIVE TRADING SYSTEM THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT SITE.
UNIQUE INDICATORS WORKED ON ALL FUTURE AND STOCK MARKETS AND ON ANY TIME FRAME. THERE IS NO CURVE FITTING!!!

I am not commenting on the efficacy of the system, because I don't know enough about it. I could not even comment based upon their web-site because, as a vendor, they are bound to choose example charts and setups which align with your sales message.

IMHO any system which uses indicators and makes "suggestions" is a system by definition. The problem with a system is that it encourages people not to think and to blindly follow.

If it works for you and you understand what it is telling you and, more importantly, why it is telling you those things then good luck, but unthinking people should beware of any system.

Charlton