Spread Betting the Wall Street Rolling Daily

mobanded

I have been tracking the Wall Street Rolling Daily for some months and believe I have a spread betting system that, on average, makes a decent profit. I started with £2k and bet £10 a pip and anyone who follows my choice should have the same capital available or scale up or down accordingly. i.e. £200 would allow for £1 a pip. During the last two weeks of live betting I have made a profit of £2k. In this time I have had some bad losses, because I do not use a stop loss, but on the whole I have made a good profit.

I will not publish any details of how I arrive at my 'Short' or 'Long' decision but I am prepared to make available, via this link if possible, the daily trade that I make. I will do this for free for 10 trading days from the date I start.

Obviously, at the end of the 10 days, I would expect to receive payment for this information but to prove myself and my bets I will make ten forecasts of the direction of the Wall Street Rolling Daily within a minute of my making an actual trade.

Finally, I do not make a forecast of when to get out of the transaction, this will be your choice, but all bets are closed out by, at the latest, 9 pm closing time for the Dow.

Would someone please advise if I comply with the forum rules by making Dow daily forecasts?

I have been tracking the Wall Street Rolling Daily for some months and believe I have a spread betting system that, on average, makes a decent profit. I started with £2k and bet £10 a pip and anyone who follows my choice should have the same capital available or scale up or down accordingly. i.e. £200 would allow for £1 a pip. During the last two weeks of live betting I have made a profit of £2k. In this time I have had some bad losses, because I do not use a stop loss, but on the whole I have made a good profit.

I will not publish any details of how I arrive at my 'Short' or 'Long' decision but I am prepared to make available, via this link if possible, the daily trade that I make. I will do this for free for 10 trading days from the date I start.

Obviously, at the end of the 10 days, I would expect to receive payment for this information but to prove myself and my bets I will make ten forecasts of the direction of the Wall Street Rolling Daily within a minute of my making an actual trade.

Finally, I do not make a forecast of when to get out of the transaction, this will be your choice, but all bets are closed out by, at the latest, 9 pm closing time for the Dow.

Would someone please advise if I comply with the forum rules by making Dow daily forecasts?

there can be no problem with you calling out trades.They will jump on you if you start charging without permission. I hope you are going to post your trades in real time with stops. Good luck

no stops and no exit signal?
I cant judge, because that's more or less how i;ve been trying to build up my small account (and im aware it's 'wrong') but I don't think many would pay for such a method!
Good luck though....

..............Obviously, at the end of the 10 days, I would expect to receive payment for this information but to prove myself and my bets I will make ten forecasts of the direction of the Wall Street Rolling Daily within a minute of my making an actual trade..................

mo

Well, we're none to keen on people just using the forum purely as a hook to draw members to their service. Our practice is to tolerate vendors so long as they post things that are informative to members and do not overtly advertise their services.

You'll need to register as a vendor of course.

jon

there can be no problem with you calling out trades.They will jump on you if you start charging without permission. I hope you are going to post your trades in real time with stops. Good luck

Sorry, I can't give stops because I do not use them. I make my 'get out' decisions based on my own judgement with a little help from indicators I use (which I will not identify).

no stops and no exit signal?
I cant judge, because that's more or less how i;ve been trying to build up my small account (and im aware it's 'wrong') but I don't think many would pay for such a method!
Good luck though....

I believe my system works and spread bettors will pay if I can prove to them I am making profits. I have been in your boots mate and that is why I started with £2k - took a chance with a cash advance on a credit card, and it paid off. I am not suggesting this is for everyone, but if you do follow the forecasts be prepared to lose up to 60% of your capital - 'who dares - wins'.

mo

Well, we're none to keen on people just using the forum purely as a hook to draw members to their service. Our practice is to tolerate vendors so long as they post things that are informative to members and do not overtly advertise their services.

You'll need to register as a vendor of course.

jon

Hi. Fair do's. Can you point me in the right direction or should I wait for my ten days forecasts to expire?

Hi. Fair do's. Can you point me in the right direction or should I wait for my ten days forecasts to expire?

do your 10 days on here,but I can assure you this,if you dont have stops and then start allowing 100 drawdown and waiting till it goes your way,you are in for a severe hiding mate,weve been through it many times. My personal shout is that you are a troll.
A troll is someone who is already a member of the site but is using diferent names to draw attention.Hope im wrong and you prove us wrong.

Hello mobanded. Live trades talk. However, a methodology that can lose 60% and gain (from there) 233%, all within 10 sessions, sounds barking. Or maybe just the best fun.

do your 10 days on here,but I can assure you this,if you dont have stops and then start allowing 100 drawdown and waiting till it goes your way,you are in for a severe hiding mate,weve been through it many times. My personal shout is that you are a troll.
A troll is someone who is already a member of the site but is using diferent names to draw attention.Hope im wrong and you prove us wrong.

My first post since I joined this site, a couple of years ago, and you have to slag me off. Please do not bother responding, either good or bad - I do not need it.

For some time I have been trying to find a regular source for a 'head start' on spread betting and I have spent a few hundred pounds in subscribing to so called 'experts'. The experts didn't do it for me and I decided to try and beat the market using my own skills. I think I have succeeded but this will be proven one way or another in the next ten days.

I hope you are wrong that I am in for a hiding but if I am, at least I am currently playing with profits and have repaid my credit card account.

I am a retired accountant and well into my sixties, the description of troll means absolutely nothing to me.

Hello mobanded. Live trades talk. However, a methodology that can lose 60% and gain (from there) 233%, all within 10 sessions, sounds barking. Or maybe just the best fun.

I thought that is what I am suggesting? My intent is to make a trade and as soon as I have made it, I will send an email to this site (which will be open on my machine) stating either Long or Short the Wall Street Rolling Daily and at what price I bought or sold. If you know of a quicker way of doing this, please let me know.

My first post since I joined this site, a couple of years ago, and you have to slag me off. Please do not bother responding, either good or bad - I do not need it.

For some time I have been trying to find a regular source for a 'head start' on spread betting and I have spent a few hundred pounds in subscribing to so called 'experts'. The experts didn't do it for me and I decided to try and beat the market using my own skills. I think I have succeeded but this will be proven one way or another in the next ten days.

I hope you are wrong that I am in for a hiding but if I am, at least I am currently playing with profits and have repaid my credit card account.

I am a retired accountant and well into my sixties, the description of troll means absolutely nothing to me.

please read my post carefully.I did not attack your personally.I told you what to expect if you dont use a stop,and as for troll,never did i call you that.weve had a lot of talk on another thread about an issue regarding people selling systems.I was pointing out that you may have been someione from that thread having a laugh. I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.sorry for any misunderstanding.good.luck

I thought that is what I am suggesting? My intent is to make a trade and as soon as I have made it, I will send an email to this site (which will be open on my machine) stating either Long or Short the Wall Street Rolling Daily and at what price I bought or sold. If you know of a quicker way of doing this, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing some good trades and a fun ride.

please read my post carefully.I did not attack your personally.I told you what to expect if you dont use a stop,and as for troll,never did i call you that.weve had a lot of talk on another thread about an issue regarding people selling systems.I was pointing out that you may have been someione from that thread having a laugh. I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.sorry for any misunderstanding.good.luck

Hi. Thanks for your message. Sorry I misunderstood you. Perhaps I should not have mentioned charging a fee for the information but, at the end of the day, I do not think that anyone would begrudge me a fixed fee for such information. I haven't yet given full thought to that side of this situation. I am hoping that in ten trading days worth of free forecasts I can prove to spread bettors that there is something in what I am doing.

I believe my system works and spread bettors will pay if I can prove to them I am making profits. I have been in your boots mate and that is why I started with £2k - took a chance with a cash advance on a credit card, and it paid off. I am not suggesting this is for everyone, but if you do follow the forecasts be prepared to lose up to 60% of your capital - 'who dares - wins'.

Looks like another Dell Boy imho

This isn't intended to 'slag you off' but anyone using a system without stops has to be prepared to lose 100% of their capital.

Looks like another Dell Boy imho

What is it with some subscribers "? - Looks like another Dell Boy imho !!!. I do not have to do this; I have spent an awful lot of money subscribing to so called experts and achieved nothing but losses. Now that I believe that I have found a way of making money spread betting the Daily Wall Street. I am giving anyone who subscribes to this forum, ten trading days worth of my own trading bets, for absolutely nothing. If they work out that's fine, if they don't work out then that also is fine. I am not asking you to spend one iota of your money. Judge the results after ten days.

This isn't intended to 'slag you off' but anyone using a system without stops has to be prepared to lose 100% of their capital.

Hi. I am learning very quickly that I must be very choosy in what I write. You are absolutely correct, the losses can be 100% (that is without taking into consideration the spread betting firm you use will probably use a stop loss based on the funds you have available). But, for my purposes I would reiterate this - all of your capital could be lost.

For clarification the highest loss I have suffered is nearly £1,200 (60% of my starting capital and based on £10 a pip), and this happened within the last two weeks. But I recovered it and more before the end of the day. I am not bragging or complaining - it is a fact. If I had got to the 100% point then I wouldn't be here today

So, enough of the blab blab

when is the first forecast due ?

tomorrow ??

can't wait

:sleep:

Hi. I am learning very quickly that I must be very choosy in what I write. You are absolutely correct, the losses can be 100% (that is without taking into consideration the spread betting firm you use will probably use a stop loss based on the funds you have available). But, for my purposes I would reiterate this - all of your capital could be lost.

For clarification the highest loss I have suffered is nearly £1,200 (60% of my starting capital and based on £10 a pip), and this happened within the last two weeks. But I recovered it and more before the end of the day. I am not bragging or complaining - it is a fact. If I had got to the 100% point then I wouldn't be here today

Apart from anything else, I think betting £10 a pip on the Dow (even using stops) with a £2000 pot is asking for trouble. The wild fluctuations you've experienced prove it.