Spread Betting Tips

perry

I would like to know if any T2W members used Spreadbetting tips sites, Spread-tips.com and Share-tips.com? if so, have you made any profits from their advice.

I look forward for your reply.

Perry

Last edited:
ok so i had a look at these sites and i think that they are clearly done by the same people, interestingly though the options and prices are different on each site.

I would be sceptical about "buying" these tips. Especially as they appear quite cheap.

It is also in my opinion that if these people were serious about sharing their knowledge and convinced that it was a winning system instead of charging you for it they should get you to sign a contract whereby you give them ten percent of what you make from the system. I appreciate that it would be harder to setup and administer but it's deffinately the fairest system.

Cheers

#PJ#

re: "10% of what you make".

Interesting idea. But how do you administer this ?
Here on this website, people are always being cynical about the motivations of suppliers of courses, advice etc.
But the flip side of this, is the providers of the service may be cynical about whether people who sign up will be honest about how much they make, and therefore owe the suppliers of tips !!

How do you see this being administered ?

trendie said:
re: "10% of what you make".

Interesting idea. But how do you administer this ?

There is one currency trading site where they cahrge you 10% of the profitable trades they call, whether you take them or not. They seemed to have a good track record and you could do a trial. Only problem with me saying this is that I lost their URL when I broke my HDD, they're based in Oz, dunno if that'll help you track them down... :eek:

What about the UNprofitable trades ?

Do they give YOU 10% ?
If not, I could give people 9 losing trades.
But then expect to get 10% on the 1 winning trade.

Am I being cynical ?

trendie said:
What about the UNprofitable trades ?

Do they give YOU 10% ?
If not, I could give people 9 losing trades.
But then expect to get 10% on the 1 winning trade.

Am I being cynical ?

You were billed monthly on the total net profit based on their calls, I think they even allowed a few pips per trade as slippage, if I remember correctly....

Hi Perry

I'm not sure if you're still interested, but i joined Share-tips.com soon after they launched. It's early days still but so far I've been really impressed. They give out fixed odds betting tips and so far they haven't given me a tip that hasn't made profits, shocking i know!!

They don't give out that many tips (about one every ten days or so), but the ones they do have ALL come off. I e-mailed then to ask if they are going to increase the number they give out and they said that their aim was 1-3 per week.

Hope that helps ;-)