Spread betting at FXCM

I like the way Jason just ignored this comment. I imagine he is in no position to comment but still an acknowledgement of something we can all see is the least you can do.

Jason

Any chance you could answer my earlier questions about FXCM being fined $20 million in the US? When will you compensate non US clients for the money that was taken from them by FXCM in wrongful slippage?

I like the way Jason just ignored this comment. I imagine he is in no position to comment but still an acknowledgement of something we can all see is the least you can do.

Hi ET,

As a new member you may not have known, but I already responded a year ago as you can see from this post. The old link no longer seems to work, so here it is again. The OP is only pretending we didn’t answer likely to mislead new members like yourself. We’re very happy to help with FXCM questions as you can see from our involvement on the thread, but I’m afraid the post is merely a staged performance.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck against ManUre on Monday ;)

Jason

Last edited:
Bit quiet on the Ninja news front?

Hi RC,

Yes, I haven't forgotten, but it could be some time before NinjaTrader is available for spread betting accounts. To give you a bit of background, whenever a new platform is released for spread betting accounts, there is a whole set up that has to be done with the platform wrapper and in the reporting, so that the account qualifies for spread betting status. It was the same when we launched MT4. It took awhile for a spread betting version to be released. I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.

Jason

As a new member you may not have known, but I already responded a year ago as you can see from this post.

No you didn't respond, you ducked the question then (and its a very simple question with a yes / no answer) and you've continued to duck the question ever since.

It was a nice try posting the link and hoping he doesn't read it, most people wouldn't.

Hi ET,

As a new member you may not have known, but I already responded a year ago as you can see from this post. The OP is only pretending we didn’t answer likely to mislead new members like yourself. We’re very happy to help with FXCM questions as you can see from our involvement on the thread, but I’m afraid the post is merely a staged performance.

Jason

Jason, the FXCM link doesn't work. Could you post a new one please? Thanks.

Hi ET,

As a new member you may not have known, but I already responded a year ago as you can see from this post. The old link no longer seems to work, so here it is again. The OP is only pretending we didn’t answer likely to mislead new members like yourself. We’re very happy to help with FXCM questions as you can see from our involvement on the thread, but I’m afraid the post is merely a staged performance.

Jason

I appreciate your support for my home team against the "ManUre", it ends the reply on a pleasant note.

What isn't so pleasant is FXCM reaching settlements (and effectively admitting guilt) with the NFA & CFTC to the tune of $8,000,000 over slippage malpractices. I wonder who is the misleading OP now? FXCM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is slippage malpractice even possible with the supposedly NDD execution you promote?

How is slippage malpractice even possible with the supposedly NDD execution you promote?

Hi ET,

Here is a post where I covered that in more detail. If you still have follow up questions beyond all the information we posted, you will need to email [email protected]

I appreciate your support for my home team against the "ManUre", it ends the reply on a pleasant note.

So glad the new season is about to start :D Looking forward to the weekend!

Jason

Hi RC,

Yes, I haven't forgotten, but it could be some time before NinjaTrader is available for spread betting accounts. To give you a bit of background, whenever a new platform is released for spread betting accounts, there is a whole set up that has to be done with the platform wrapper and in the reporting, so that the account qualifies for spread betting status. It was the same when we launched MT4. It took awhile for a spread betting version to be released. I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.

Jason

What about CFD on stock indices?

New language options for FXCM Trading Station Mobile

Hi Everyone,

We just released an update on Apple App Store and Google Play (Android Market) for Trading Station Mobile phones and tablets to include new language options. The platform now supports English, Chinese(Simple), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Russian and Turkish. Your phone or tablet will not force you to update the program, so to make sure you have the latest version, go under Settings and make sure you have Version 1.4.080712. Some of the features in the pipeline for a future update are more indicators and trading directly off the charts. I'll keep you posted.

Below are links to User Guides for FXCM Trading Station Mobile. We have versions of the platform for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.

Have a great weekend :cool:

Jason

Re: New language options for FXCM Trading Station Mobile

Hi Everyone,

We just released an update on Apple App Store and Google Play (Android Market) for Trading Station Mobile phones and tablets to include new language options. The platform now supports English, Chinese(Simple), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Greek, Russian and Turkish. Your phone or tablet will not force you to update the program, so to make sure you have the latest version, go under Settings and make sure you have Version 1.4.080712. Some of the features in the pipeline for a future update are more indicators and trading directly off the charts. I'll keep you posted.

Below are links to User Guides for FXCM Trading Station Mobile. We have versions of the platform for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.

Have a great weekend :cool:

Jason

What's it like working as a sales rep?

What isn't so pleasant is FXCM reaching settlements (and effectively admitting guilt) with the NFA & CFTC to the tune of $8,000,000 over slippage malpractices. I wonder who is the misleading OP now? FXCM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How very dishonest of you to spread this false and misleading information about FXCM.

They were fined over $20 million for their dishonest slippage practices, not $8 million as you allege.

You may be interested to hear that they only compensated US clients. They were able to keep all the money they took from UK and other clients.

How very dishonest of you to spread this false and misleading information about FXCM.

They were fined over $20 million for their dishonest slippage practices, not $8 million as you allege.

You may be interested to hear that they only compensated US clients. They were able to keep all the money they took from UK and other clients.

Can you show me evidence of this? I was quoting the wiki figures.