Sports betting anyone

Quantt

Experienced member
Lately, I am being bored and I looking for some way to monetize my hobbies...

Anyway, being in Canada and listening to sports radio all day, I am thinking about betting on NHL games... But I don't want to turn it to another job, e.g. spending time and effort to research all the time... I guess I am looking for some basic ideas: maybe hot goalies or strong western team playing against week eastern teams?

That's my justification when I haven't had a gambling fix for a while :LOL:

LOL, I never bet on a sporting event in my life until yesterday - small win to test the platform... So far no path to monetize my other hobbies like fishing and cigar smoking :)

Lately, I am being bored and I looking for some way to monetize my hobbies...

Anyway, being in Canada and listening to sports radio all day, I am thinking about betting on NHL games... But I don't want to turn it to another job, e.g. spending time and effort to research all the time... I guess I am looking for some basic ideas: maybe hot goalies or strong western team playing against week eastern teams?

What about "sports trading" Quantt ?

On the whole, the sportsbetting market is less sophisticated then the financial markets - i.e. the average competence/skill level is lower in the sports market. However it is still highly competitive and liquidity is often low except for the major sports such as football(meaning soccer), cricket, tennis and horses.

They say keep out of 2 party bets as one party can throw the match e.g. tennis, snooker, boxing etc.
Huge sums are gambled by dodgy groups. They can put in the fix and might.

Am I getting exited over nothing ?
Check this
odds.PNG
out

Betting is not for everyone so please don't play with high amount. Thanks for sharing!!
Betting and gambling seems attractive so some losses while other wins. So is the case with forex trading, which is slightly different than gambling because it requires analytics and market research before investing. Anyhow do whatever you do but take risks to that extent which you can afford to loose.

Outlandish flavour for the National
2nd last year but would have won in another 30 yards.

Tiger roll won AGAIN.
Just as well I didn't bet on the above.

Anyone on The Masters golf tournament ?
My picks are :-
McIlroy
Fleetwood
Rose
Europe is fielding a strong experienced team and should do well.