sports arbitrage trading

ferrari1 said:
I think what gets most peoples backs up is the fact that him and VS prey on 'newbies' by creating false beliefs that anyone can make a fortune on the markets with little or even NO work!!

I think you're right about this point. The skills and techniques required to make big money, i.e. financial freedom, can't be done with one hour a month effort! One hour a month might make you a fraction more than a standard savings interest rate but certainly not big money.
You could have the best financial knowledge in the world but if you didn't put any effort in at the start then the whole verture is useless.

Hi,

Which is the best Sportsarbitragecompanie. Have anyone experience with more then one companies.
Are the costs of the Software monthly or unique?

thanks

GammaJammer said:
I am absolutely sick to death of people (and I'm not just talking about trading here) thinking that they don't have to work for anything any more. Just because they've seen some third rate nobody on telly singing barely above pub karaoke standard and getting a record deal, they think that riches beyond the dreams of avarice will come to anyone, with little or no effort.

voting Lesley out this week are we GJ ? :cheesy:

yes, i am a pleb when it comes to televisual entertainment..

im one step away from doing the Pools every weekend...

scam alert

Trader333 said:
To quote John McEnroe "You cannot be serious"

Read the reviews on the link below and the whole thread of the same subject.

Paul

http://www.trade2win.com/reviews/product.php?id=130

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=6700

Some clown sent me an email regarding how well her son? did after attending Winters scam seminar. I imagine she? got my email from our message boards where the crook darren winters was discussed and quite rightly consigned to the scammers dustbin.

be aware you may also receive unsolicited mail from someone who uses your replies as a scammers database. Stay alert folks. :(

No disrespect please,

Just to inform everyone that my postings are back on - thank you

Thanks

Ken

Hi,

anyone in here seriously engaged in sports arbitrage trading? I just joined the forum, so still making my way around.

I'm in to sports arb trading and would like to share with similars.

Thanks

I remember doing this quite a few years ago and really enjoyed it, you enough to pay for a family holiday and well worth starting off with and also matched betting is a great way to build up your bank first

right now i'm making about 20% monthly (after some experience of course) doing 20-30 good arbs daily with about using 20 bookies or so.

20/30 arbs a day ?? boy you must have a very big bank, not only for one day's trading but also for the next day's and the next day's trading, it will take you some time before you get your winnings back from the books you have won with, some return it immediately , most do not , and making that many arbs you stand a very good chance of being banned, i am banned with 6 of them and i would be lucky to be making 3 trades a day, what would be your average percentage return o:Dn your trades ?donar

20/30 arbs a day ?? boy you must have a very big bank, not only for one day's trading but also for the next day's and the next day's trading, it will take you some time before you get your winnings back from the books you have won with, some return it immediately , most do not , and making that many arbs you stand a very good chance of being banned, i am banned with 6 of them and i would be lucky to be making 3 trades a day, what would be your average percentage return o:Dn your trades ?donar

hey D........ you bit ? :LOL:

Seriously .......is there any money left in your game ?.............I thought it walked out of the door years ago ?

Happy to be proved wrong

N

hey D........ you bit ? :LOL:

Seriously .......is there any money left in your game ?.............I thought it walked out of the door years ago ?

Happy to be proved wrong

N

thanks for your reply , well i am not here to try and prove to anyone that arbing is an easy / risk free means of making heaps of money ,that, it is not, and i for one do not want anything to do with easy money making schemes
but i do ask,why wouldn't there be " money left in the game ", what is different now, to-day,than with what it was 10 years ago?
an arb occurs for at least 2 obvious reasons,
1. a difference of opinion in one bookmakers linesmaker to his counterpart with another book.
2. a mistake, we want nothing at all to do with mistakes, it is just about a certainty that the bookie will realise he has made a mistake ( i bet they subscribe to an odds comparison service like TX odds also ) and they will void your bet, if it looks too good it most probably is.
3. 10 years ago if my memory is correct , there was no none offering mixed asian hcps / cross market arbs, no back/lay arbs, i cannot remember any biased bets, these lesser know types of arbs will give you a better chance of the odds you want still being there when you want them, less others chasing them and so less chance that the bookie will drop them.

4 . servers / internet connections were no where near as fast 10 years ago as they are to-day, so you should have more chances of getting your wagers on.
5. of course i cannot prove that there are arbs still to be had, not without making public the confirmation of my bets with the bookies and i am not likely to do that.
6. over the years in various forums i have seen questions asked like , " will there always be arbs ", of course there will always be arbs as long as the status quo prevails with regards manual betting, online odds and the like . ( not sure if the spelling of " staus quo " is correct.)
6. and there is one other thing i would like to ask the contributor who is making 20/30 trades a day , what method do you use to check that the bookie has actually put your winnings into your account and i suppose that he has taken out your losses , how do you actually do that?
donar

thanks for your reply , well i am not here to try and prove to anyone that arbing is an easy / risk free means of making heaps of money ,that, it is not, and i for one do not want anything to do with easy money making schemes
but i do ask,why wouldn't there be " money left in the game ", what is different now, to-day,than with what it was 10 years ago?
an arb occurs for at least 2 obvious reasons,
1. a difference of opinion in one bookmakers linesmaker to his counterpart with another book.
2. a mistake, we want nothing at all to do with mistakes, it is just about a certainty that the bookie will realise he has made a mistake ( i bet they subscribe to an odds comparison service like TX odds also ) and they will void your bet, if it looks too good it most probably is.
3. 10 years ago if my memory is correct , there was no none offering mixed asian hcps / cross market arbs, no back/lay arbs, i cannot remember any biased bets, these lesser know types of arbs will give you a better chance of the odds you want still being there when you want them, less others chasing them and so less chance that the bookie will drop them.

4 . servers / internet connections were no where near as fast 10 years ago as they are to-day, so you should have more chances of getting your wagers on.
5. of course i cannot prove that there are arbs still to be had, not without making public the confirmation of my bets with the bookies and i am not likely to do that.
6. over the years in various forums i have seen questions asked like , " will there always be arbs ", of course there will always be arbs as long as the status quo prevails with regards manual betting, online odds and the like . ( not sure if the spelling of " staus quo " is correct.)
6. and there is one other thing i would like to ask the contributor who is making 20/30 trades a day , what method do you use to check that the bookie has actually put your winnings into your account and i suppose that he has taken out your losses , how do you actually do that?
donar

You should try autosportsarb.com. It's a pretty decent service - No Gimmicks