Spiriton Media Group

i realtion to a previous question regard joesph birch and his links to phlorian racing, joesph birch and his wife are phlorian racing or as the like to be called now sporting gentlemen ltd, and judgeing by the house the live in the farm they own and the cars they drive i would assume that this is the white knight , but he likes to tell people he works for the goverment, ex mi5 really i think they have rules about telling people your in mi5 right? this man needs to be brought to justice, i think i can help!! one thing about mr birch is he talks too much :)

Hi need to talk to you about birch urgent

Last edited:
Herzog's Berlin Court arrest is filed under Charge Case No. 83 Js 960/06. His arrested associates to date are Josef Birch, Case No. 83 Js 792 /05, address given as 34/36 King Edward Street, Darlaston, West Midlands, UK and Heinz Bosche, Case No. 47 Js 127/06.

We have information and belief that Birch supplied a false address and believe this is a Joseph Birch from Cornwall. In fact, it is believed to be Sir Joseph Birch, a well known Bush crony and associate, which we are now tracking, to help German Police and have him deported back to Germany. If this is the Joseph Birch we believe it may be, he comes with a long history of fraud, litigation and Bush connections.

Herzog's Berlin Court arrest is filed under Charge Case No. 83 Js 960/06. His arrested associates to date are Josef Birch, Case No. 83 Js 792 /05, address given as 34/36 King Edward Street, Darlaston, West Midlands, UK and Heinz Bosche, Case No. 47 Js 127/06.

We have information and belief that Birch supplied a false address and believe this is a Joseph Birch from Cornwall. In fact, it is believed to be Sir Joseph Birch, a well known Bush crony and associate, which we are now tracking, to help German Police and have him deported back to Germany. If this is the Joseph Birch we believe it may be, he comes with a long history of fraud, litigation and Bush connections.

The only address i have for joesph birch is higher lowton farm bondleigh north tawton devon ex20 2al, He is always talking about been in mi5 and the paras . Devon is next door to cornwall. he also has a german wife called grit.

Hi Folks
I am another idiot who wasted money on Raze TV whic became Spiriton. Now I haven't fallen for all the scams trying to buy my worthless shares for an upfront fee etc. however another scam are trying to buy my shares for €5 each and don't want any money upfront. I am puzzled as to how they make money from this?
Any ideas to satisfy my curiosity?

Hi Folks
I am another idiot who wasted money on Raze TV whic became Spiriton. Now I haven't fallen for all the scams trying to buy my worthless shares for an upfront fee etc. however another scam are trying to buy my shares for €5 each and don't want any money upfront. I am puzzled as to how they make money from this?
Any ideas to satisfy my curiosity?

They won't, why would you pay 5 euros when you can buy then for 1 or 2 cents on the open market. They are just trying to fool you, at some point they will ask for the money for the 'tax' or some other crap. Have nothing to do with them.

They won't, why would you pay 5 euros when you can buy then for 1 or 2 cents on the open market. They are just trying to fool you, at some point they will ask for the money for the 'tax' or some other crap. Have nothing to do with them.

Cheers. i wont but i just couldnt see their angle. like you say, can be bought anyway for peanuts

Somshares,

I never really looked in to Morton much, what details do you have for him? I can dig a bit deeper and see what I can come up with.

I dont know how long the winding up and striking off will take, I wouldnt have thought it would take a year. I suppose the liquidator will have to finish his work first.

The shares are trading on the open market so it is possible to buy and sell them. The shares seem to be trading primarily because someone is pumping them on the german boards. They are using all the old excuses to pump them, the fake purchase of Das Vierte, the value of the equi8 website. I already posted over there.

It just shows you how corrupt the financial press are, they will report a fake deal that we all know failed months ago but you wont hear a word about them being wound up. Obviously SOM or their stock promoters write those releases but clearly nobody checks anything. It just goes to show how you should never believe stuff that a company says about itself
"

--I have info on paul morton.

Any of you know of "Work From Home"? It is a company emerging here in the philippines which is being managed by a Paul Morton. I am just wondering if he is the same Paul Morton involved in the same scams you are talking about if so, I am wondering how and where I should report this guy because obviously he is at his game again.

Switzerland is fully in the hands of german organised finanial crime.Not the Albanians not the Rusians not the italians not the Nigerians
77 per cent of financial frauds are perpetrated by germans . There is no protection for investors only for the criminals , Switzeraland is the perfect environment for german finacial impostors to prosper.
Jürgen Käfer ,michael Bergesheim Udo Schaar would be jailed even in Camerun.
Nic stick, Max entertainment Spirit on media to name a few are glaring frauds, none of the actors is been imprisoned.The Staatanwalschaft in Frankfurt protect further the criminals .
Hundred of families have been ruined ,justice is watching .
In a country with million of restrictions stealing millions is absolutely legal.
Udo Schaar , Jürgen Käfer and friends are operating crimes since years ,have ruined the life of very many people.
We should probably on a large scale avoiding german products for years to see is the perception of the Staatanwalschaft in Germany will change.
The country who is preaching morality is seriousness within Europe is strangely the country with the largest number of fraudsters.1000 million swiss francs in the last for years ,German criminals are the best.
While with Ultimaxis a Smoke screen company based in Zürich 80 Bosnians have been arrested in a similar case to spirit on media because the defrauded investors were mostly Germans , with Nick stick max entertainment and spirit on media nothing happened because the criminals were Germans and the defrauded investors mostly foreigners.
the Swiss fraudster Dimitri Ceccarell who sold Richard Bell ( the american creator of cold calling products in Lugano ,pure junk,is still free!!!
He sold the junk products since the end of 2004 and only at the end of 2012 the Zürich insurance
decided to fire him!!!
Bernhard Madoff friends welcome to Switzerland.

Hello to everyone, it's a pleasure to talk in this forum.
I am writing on behalf of defrauded investors of Spirit On Media plc from Italy. Has anyone updated news about SOM? What happened to mr Ceccarelli, Udo & friends?
Why we not organize a class action to recover our money from this scam pre-organized and send to prison those people?

Check trade2win Boiler Room Scams, Mr. Guchone and Bell are back!

Old scams: Spiriton Media -Greenworld
New Scams: Amplius Group Bangkok - Global Finance Inc.The latest is: Gold Horizons Mining Co. LTD (Peru),Aberdeen Limited Bangkok and Morgan Finance.

The police should place Bell and Guchone under arrest:mad:! They are accountable for year after year of Boiler room scams against UK citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joke of the year....Florian Rentsch is now promoting and advertising Frankfurt as a safe and clean financial place , ...while 77 per cent of all scammers in Switzerland are from Frankfurt and nobody has been send under bars!!!!!!!,!!!,!,
Spirit on media ,Neu isenburg windhag 7 , hundred of smoke screen companies,the closing of the entry level of the otc Frankfurt!
And the justice watching without moving a finger.
If Rentsch wants some creibility has to send before a fair amount of people under bars in Frankfurt.

Fantastic news....two very rich Italians left Lugano for Montecarlo after they were closely following the Spirit on Media comedy.Dimitri Ceccarelli was the last straw who broke the camel s back.
Ceccarelli Dimitri started selling Bell Guchone Perlitz products in 2004 and is still free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A portughiese who has stolen 80 francs got a 5 month jail sentence in Pontresina Switzerland!!!!

Udo Schaar and Dimitri Ceccarelli ,we can now roughly calculate,cost at least 22 million Swiss francs to Swiss banks......and those two italians who indignated left the country are simply the start of a trend if things won t change.
An unavoidable consequence of Swiss justice laxness with real financial criminals.
And this is just the beginning .
We are organising a big group of investors defrauded by german criminals more than 600000 people who are likely to start an unprecedented refuse to buy German goods if the german justice will not collaborate in stopping the criminals.
A first good responce is already here, Berresheim Pirroth ,nick stick fraud Zug are now in prison in Stuttgart.
We are waiting .
Stay tuned the bet is yet to come

a fraud

Well after the two programs on Swiss tv in german and italian is now cristal clear that spirit on media was a fraud.
Exept for the potenrial buyer of the company Sir Joseph Birch now in jail,
the others Udo Schaar Paul Morton Dimitri Ceccarelli are still free.
Lugano is now clearly one of the most criminal places in the world.
With 68000 ihnabitnts is now known as citta delle truffe
the town for scammers, the last two years disappeared roughly 1000 million swiss francs , most of them coming from Italy.
From municipality of Civitavecchia , from the Franciscan from private people.
The justice is totally inefficent and can t keep up with the incredible numbers of financial criminals .

In the meantime Udo Schaar has reopened a fake company tkm equity gmbh Berlin
,with the very same adress that spirit on media and 7 other fake companies had,Neu Isenburg Windhag 7.
As usually ther is no sign on the door.
His good friend Doktor Michael Herzog is now searched by the police from spain.
Ifc gruop a 250 million scam and a 22 million scam with small investors and a 50 million scam in Israel.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

If they cold called you it is a scam for sure. To answer your specific question go to the FSA website and look them up.