Spiriton Media Group

Originally Posted by somshares
To All those that gave the company "Bridge-Loan" money that was supposed to pay interest.

Has anyone been notified by the company of the winding up? You are creditors and should put your claims in. You will precede the rest of us shareholders.......i mean (investors).

Dont tell me people fell for that.

Well these loans should have been paid back within 8 weeks of the date the monies were received by SOM. I did ask a long time ago on this forum if anyone had taken SOM up the 8% (I think thats right? it could have 10%) interest Bridging Loan???

Mugs

Watch BBC1 right now, program about cold callers selling wine not shares

Hey I've had that call 3 times now, and e-mails telling me about the investment!!!! It sounded amazing!!! ;) :cool:!!!
Are you telling me my £10K investment has gone?????? :mad:

Only kidding, I told them I was unemployed, which didn't actually stop them as they said they could take credit cards???? but I just told them to politely stick it!!!! :LOL:

Mugs

Hey I've had that call 3 times now, and e-mails telling me about the investment!!!! It sounded amazing!!! ;) :cool:!!!
Are you telling me my £10K investment has gone?????? :mad:

Only kidding, I told them I was unemployed, which didn't actually stop them as they said they could take credit cards???? but I just told them to politely stick it!!!! :LOL:

Mugs

You're definitely on the mugs list. What will it be next?

Where's the jockey who was 'begging' to invest?

Was that line bull, or was it true?

If true then why didn't he invest?

Perhaps he or his accountant found something they didn't like? Perhaps the accountant used the fail safe rule of how to quickly evaluate any company -

If a company is late with its accounts then 99.9% of the time there's is something seriously wrong.

But as ever the Spiriton has Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller as its mouth piece so no accounts means good news and anyone who says otherwise can't be taken seriously as they're negative people :)

PS. Has anyone thought of the REAL reason the company is asking its investors/shareholders for 'bridging loans'.

How about this, it’s 100% plausible - NO bank or proper financial institution would lend even £1 to them, not even if they were bribed.

My bet is a bank asks for the latest set of accounts and then when Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller or Dodo Schaar start the crass excuses the bank people laugh these jokers right out their building. But then I doubt even those 2 are that moronic to try see a bank without accounts. The man in the street mnight be fooled by talk of super riches to come but the money men deal in cold hard facts and the cold hard facts of this company are chilling to say the least.......

This is Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller here, and it's my first post on this thread, a thread I might add that I'm becoming increasingly worried about. All this negative talk etc.

So I've got a few things to say to you all, especially those 2 punks, Anley and PBoyles.

1. The big money IS coming and it's coming very soon (I know I said the same back in June 2010, but bear with me people, please)

2. The jockey IS the man behind the big money investment and yes, he's still calling every day and begging to invest, but the company is only having some fun with him and playing hard to get, don't worry his money is as good as in the bank.

3. Who cares about accounts, it's only paper anyway

4. The shares should touch 5 Euros this year. I know that will only be a miserly 5,000% return but c’mon it’s just the start. Also, I know I said the same back in 2010 but please have some vision and patience won’t you.

5. The winding up order that’s printed in the paper is one big typo. I have no idea how it happened so please move along and disregard it.

Finally, I have only one word left for most of you on this thread, and that's you're all a load of -

Infidels

I don't believe it, it's Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller, the man himself!

Glad you dropped by and cleared some important points up for us all. Many of us were getting worried but with you forecasting the shares up 5,000% (only the start) I think I'm going to buy some shares myself - easy money and all that :)

All we need now is Dodo Schaar to post. Where are you Dodo?

This is Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller here, and it's my first post on this thread, a thread I might add that I'm becoming increasingly worried about. All this negative talk etc.

So I've got a few things to say to you all, especially those 2 punks, Anley and PBoyles.

1. The big money IS coming and it's coming very soon (I know I said the same back in June 2010, but bear with me people, please)

2. The jockey IS the man behind the big money investment and yes, he's still calling every day and begging to invest, but the company is only having some fun with him and playing hard to get, don't worry his money is as good as in the bank.

3. Who cares about accounts, it's only paper anyway

4. The shares should touch 5 Euros this year. I know that will only be a miserly 5,000% return but c’mon it’s just the start. Also, I know I said the same back in 2010 but please have some vision and patience won’t you.

5. The winding up order that’s printed in the paper is one big typo. I have no idea how it happened so please move along and disregard it.

Finally, I have only one word left for most of you on this thread, and that's you're all a load of -

Infidels

No way, this is a wind up. Mugs is this you?

No way, this is a wind up. Mugs is this you?

LMFAO!!!!!! Nope not me!!!
But if it is or isn't a wind up full respect to PAULMILLER!!!!

So Question for you Paul; you say the accounts are just paper??? That may be, BUT they are pretty damn important ones!! And you were very keen to ensure you got them all abck at the meeting, considering they were only draft ones???? So where are the final ones for the "Investors"????

Cheers

Mugs

What happened to the link in original message??

youtube . com / watch?v = IMqU8vE65g8

Mugs

So Question for you Paul; you say the accounts are just paper??? That may be, BUT they are pretty damn important ones!! And you were very keen to ensure you got them all abck at the meeting, considering they were only draft ones???? So where are the final ones for the "Investors"????

Mugs

Toilet paper/Accounts paper, what's the difference, it's all the same. Plus, less paper means less global warming.

As for the meeting we all had it was a pleasure to meet you and all the others, like I told you then the company has big and top secret things going on which ARE in the advanced planning stage. Very hush-hush, got to keep quiet because of potential corporate espionage etc, the Chinese are apparently sniffing around Spiriton like they've been at Renault.

But let me tell you all something, Renault the company ain't got squat on Spiriton :cheesy:

Mugs

Toilet paper/Accounts paper, what's the difference, it's all the same. Plus, less paper means less global warming.

As for the meeting we all had it was a pleasure to meet you and all the others, like I told you then the company has big and top secret things going on which ARE in the advanced planning stage. Very hush-hush, got to keep quiet because of potential corporate espionage etc, the Chinese are apparently sniffing around Spiriton like they've been at Renault.

But let me tell you all something, Renault the company ain't got squat on Spiriton :cheesy:

Right I'm calling your bluff. In which town was the SOM meeting held in back in September? The one that took place in the Scout Hall.

Mugs

Hi PAULMILLER

Like PBOYLES I'd like to ask a question as to if you really are who you say you are!

If you are, from the "Investor" register can you tell me the initials of the other investor who is linked to me please!!! Initials only please.

Cheers

Mugs

The strange thing is that if this is a windup he actually makes more sense than the real Miller.

Excuse me but 'Scout Hall'!

Who do you think you're dealing with here?

A company of Spiriton's nature and standing in the global investment community does NOT hold meetings in 'Scout Halls', no disrespect to Baden Powell or the Scout movement.

If and when we hold our meetings we do things properly, so our meeings in the past have normally been held in the one of London's top Hotels.

For example, last week the company's board were hard at work networking in Davos and we held a select dinner/presentation for some of the planet's top investors/hedge funds. Do you think we held it in Davos's 'Scout Hall'? No way, it was in the famous Steigenberger Belvedere Hotel.

And if some of you infidels hadn't been wasting your time with the other losers on this board you might have got an invite like my good buddy OneLeg.

Excuse me but 'Scout Hall'!

Who do you think you're dealing with here?

A company of Spiriton's nature and standing in the global investment community does NOT hold meetings in 'Scout Halls', no disrespect to Baden Powell or the Scout movement.

If and when we hold our meetings we do things properly, so our meeings in the past have normally been held in the one of London's top Hotels.

For example, last week the company's board were hard at work networking in Davos and we held a select dinner/presentation for some of the planet's top investors/hedge funds. Do you think we held it in Davos's 'Scout Hall'? No way, it was in the famous Steigenberger Belvedere Hotel.

And if some of you infidels hadn't been wasting your time with the other losers on this board you might have got an invite like my good buddy OneLeg.

Hi ANLEY
Or whoever you are!!! But you are an IMPOSTER!!! And OLDONELEG will be having a word with you very soon!!! :LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

Excuse me, EXCUSE ME but there's an IMPOSTOR here, a clear wind up merchant.

My name is Comical Ali and I work for Spiriton. I don't know who this 'Paul Miller' is but he says he's me, that's NOT the case.

So in future don't listen to a word he says.

If you want the lowdown, or should I say highdown on my wonderful company Spiriton then just ask.

But please none of those pesky negative and infidel questions about accounts, jockeys, financing or Dodo's mum etc.

All I will say is this forget about the year of the Rabbit, 2011 is going to be the year of Spiriton our shares are going up 5,000% baby :clap:

PS. Anley and PBoyles, both your cards are marked.........

Last edited:
What next? Udo and Dieter threatening us in comic german accents? Threatening harsh measures once they win?

Don't tell them your name Anley.

www . youtube . com / watch?v=0V3SqxUomwk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LOL!!! Is someone trying to debunk this forum????

Mugs