spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

What debt?? I paid it all off weeks ago! :LOL:

And why would i close my trades when i am making money consistently everyday and making correct calls and forecasts... :LOL::LOL:

Instead of trying to tell me what to do mate when im doing fine, why dont you actually start your own thread and actually make some forecats and live calls of your on, so we can then see how well you are really doing??? :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

Well good for you getting debt free.

However, correct me if I'm wrong - you are trading with money you can't afford to lose.

I have no interest in massaging my ego on this forum. As I have stated before my success rate is a little over 50% on my trades. So if I made live calls - half of them would be wrong. However these are real trades with limited and defined downside - not some pseudo half baked trading advice like FTSE will go up either this week or next week with ridiculous stop losses that can potentially tie up your capital for months. Anyone can make predictions like that ignoring the 500 point loss your trade had to go through.

Take your oil trade - you "knew" is was going down to 136 - yet you closed at 140 ??

You didn't know at all. You closed your trade out because you actually thought it was likely to go back up again - a prediction you got wrong.

You've got a long FTSE position open now - you opened it because you think that 5800 is reachable next week. I don't think so personally - I don't know what direction it's going in but if I was to hazard a guess - I would say we'll trade in a range for the next few days and then move down a little more. If you thought the FTSE was going to go down below 5400 would you have opened that position. NO you would have waited. Therefore your initial prediction was wrong too. You took the position because you thought it was more likely the FTSE was going up.

Continue deluding yourself by all means, most of us are here because it provides us with a little entertainment everyday.

So you willing to post a screen shot of your trade history for the last 2weeks mate?? ;)

Or you going to refuse to show yours, but claim mine is all just based on luck?? :LOL:

having a journal is my choice. im not saying its luck or skill. im saying your risk management stinks. a stop loss being hit will be a painful realization of this very fact.

Well good for you getting debt free.

However, correct me if I'm wrong - you are trading with money you can't afford to lose.

I have no interest in massaging my ego on this forum. As I have stated before my success rate is a little over 50% on my trades. So if I made live calls - half of them would be wrong. However these are real trades with limited and defined downside - not some pseudo half baked trading advice like FTSE will go up either this week or next week with ridiculous stop losses that can potentially tie up your capital for months. Anyone can make predictions like that ignoring the 500 point loss your trade had to go through.

Take your oil trade - you "knew" is was going down to 136 - yet you closed at 140 ??

You didn't know at all. You closed your trade out because you actually thought it was likely to go back up again - a prediction you got wrong.

You've got a long FTSE position open now - you opened it because you think that 5800 is reachable next week. I don't think so personally - I don't know what direction it's going in but if I was to hazard a guess - I would say we'll trade in a range for the next few days and then move down a little more. If you thought the FTSE was going to go down below 5400 would you have opened that position. NO you would have waited. Therefore your initial prediction was wrong too. You took the position because you thought it was more likely the FTSE was going up.

Continue deluding yourself by all means, most of us are here because it provides us with a little entertainment everyday.

:LOL:

I closed my oil trade at 40 because i dont like feeling worried or concerned about losing my money.
I knew oil was going to go down for the 145/6 level, and thought it could quite likey be 136/7, but like everyone else i had no way of knowing for certain, and so was happy enugh to close for the night at $140! :LOL:

When oil did drop further, well i was correct, but so what?? There markets not running away anywhere, i dont mind missing out on abit of money, as i just went and made another £152 yesterday instead. :cheesy::LOL:

Your may all disapprove of my untouchable stoplosses, tbh i dont give a **** what you all may think :LOL:, but its your right to think and have any opinion that you choose to have about my style of trading.

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is your pure cash profit that you withdraw to your bank, regardless of however you made it.

And so it doesnt matter if 50% your trades and calls are incorrect, since you should be making more on the % that are correct to endup with making you decent profit.

So why not post the screenshots to show your profit/loss each day?? :LOL::cheesy::devilish:

Since it doenst matter how many % of the trades were ended in loss, as the overall profit is what counts.

I had ignored the link before as am kinda busy.. But looked just now. :smart:

But got too bored after the 1st 3lines, especially when i caught sight of someone called McAuthur i knew it was going to be some sorta or dull history lecture.. :LOL:

I got to go lie down or abit cos im tried...:LOL:

Back later though

I closed my oil trade at 40 because i dont like feeling worried or concerned about losing my money

I don't post on this thread normally and I do not trade oil
But if one expected such a massive drop then they would run a trailing stop
Spanish I am not making fun of you but do you know what a trailing stop is?

I had ignored the link before as am kinda busy.. But looked just now. :smart:

But got too bored after the 1st 3lines, especially when i caught sight of someone called McAuthur i knew it was going to be some sorta or dull history lecture.. :LOL:

I got to go lie down or abit cos im tried...:LOL:

Back later though

arabian, that paper is great. but its 14 pages. spanish cant read 14 pages... mcarthur was actually similar to you.. too bad you didnt get past the FIRST SENTENCE

he still doesn't understand that the stops he uses are tying up capital he could be employing elsewhere. the waiting for an almighty blow-up is killing me. maybe then he will realise his errors. rather not see it happen but i suspect that's what it'll take.

spanish i refer you to a hedge fund called long term capital management and the phrase 'fat tails'.

spanish you give me a headache, as previously pointed out, your predictions are sh ite, "next week oil will pull back, but check the dow first".... you what?

I'll do a spanish prediction for tomorrow... the oil will go up, then pull back, or it might pull back, and then go up, either way, it's not a good day tomorrow. But check the ftse first cos they are following each other, so if the ftse goes up, then the oil might go up, or pull back, like i said, not a good day tomorrow, so i'm gonna scalp on my sb account! but i'm sleeping all day till 6. So to sum up, i aint got a clue, but if it's raining, then my expert analysis doesn't count, cos the guys in the pit will hear about the rain, so they'll know that people will need more oil so it'll go up. But only in the ultra long term, so put a stoploss at $56 cos it might turn sunny over the weekend!

I don't post on this thread normally and I do not trade oil
But if one expected such a massive drop then they would run a trailing stop
Spanish I am not making fun of you but do you know what a trailing stop is?

Dw mate its fine i know your not trying to be rude,
And yeah IG do them.

I wouldn't use a trailing stop for 2reasons though;

1stly my sb dont offer it, and IGs spread on oil gets ridiculous overnight to upto 250ticks spread i once saw!! :LOL:

But 2ndly i wouldnt use a trailing stop on oil as i may as well just cash my position in then, since oil jumps up and down 60 t 80ticks very often even when fallling, and so i would ethier be watching and scalping this, or just have position traded it down all the way.
The trailing stop would simply have been taken out so losing me money, and prevented me from making the profits i have.

But thanks for the tip mate

I think I see your trading method now.

1) Pick a direction (by whatever means you think works).
2) Open with a massive stop loss.
3) Wait for a spike.
4) If it spikes in your direction, close position.
5) If it spikes in the opposite direction, hold it and wait for it to spike back.

That's it, really?

arabian, that paper is great. but its 14 pages. spanish cant read 14 pages... mcarthur was actually similar to you.. too bad you didnt get past the FIRST SENTENCE

That's quite funny. You only have to read the first sentence to realise Spanish is a pillock.

spanish you give me a headache, as previously pointed out, your predictions are sh ite, "next week oil will pull back, but check the dow first".... you what?

I'll do a spanish prediction for tomorrow... the oil will go up, then pull back, or it might pull back, and then go up, either way, it's not a good day tomorrow. But check the ftse first cos they are following each other, so if the ftse goes up, then the oil might go up, or pull back, like i said, not a good day tomorrow, so i'm gonna scalp on my sb account! but i'm sleeping all day till 6. So to sum up, i aint got a clue, but if it's raining, then my expert analysis doesn't count, cos the guys in the pit will hear about the rain, so they'll know that people will need more oil so it'll go up. But only in the ultra long term, so put a stoploss at $56 cos it might turn sunny over the weekend!

Ok mate my forecasts and prediction sare all **** and are all wrong, so i suggest you do the exact opposite of what i forecast everyday, as all the previous forecats ive made that all apart 1 have been correct, but well i guess they were all just pure luck since you say so...!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Look im sorry but im getting abit bored of wasting my time replying so many messages from a load of random people on here saying ''Oh its just luck what your doing and your gna fail and go bankrupt soon''... :LOL::LOL:

If i do go bankrupt 1day soon or even in a few years time or even a few decades time then if we are all still alive lets all come and cover this forum in laughing faces.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But until/unless that day does happen i simply just wont even read, let alone reply to psts by anyone who i havent spoken to before and like or unless you post a screenshot of your trade history for the last 2weeks!! :LOL::devilish::LOL:

You can all now give whatever excuses you want for not doing this, i dont care tbh as i wont even be reading them though.. :LOL:

But unless your willing to prove that you actually are making decent trades yourself consistently and making money from trading, im just not interested in wasting my time listening to your advice or cristism on the way that i am making money. :LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::LOL:

If you do show with visible evidence that you actually are making decent trades yourself consistently and making money from trading then i will be happy to continue to read your posts and read what your views are on my style of trading and making money. :)

That's quite funny. You only have to read the first sentence to realise Spanish is a pillock.

I like this part of the second sentence:

"Not only do these people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it."

Love it :LOL:

If i do go bankrupt 1day soon or even in a few years time or even a few decades time then if we are all still alive lets all come and cover this forum in laughing faces.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Don't you go changing your mobile phone number, now...

Tell you what, as I am with others on expecting you to blow up your account, if I'm still using this forum and you have £100k in your trading account (I will want to see proof that this money was built up from your current balance; to be fair, if you're remotely close, I'll accept that), I'll drive over to Slough in my new two seater convertible to pick you up when we organise the August 2009 Chessington traders meet. If not, then we'll have a traders meet at your place of employment, McDonalds (Slough) and you can buy us all Big Mac meals with McFlurries (mine's a toffee one). Can't say fairer than that then, given how much petrol will cost in a year's time.

Don't you go changing your mobile phone number, now...

Tell you what, as I am with others on expecting you to blow up your account, if I'm still using this forum and you have £100k in your trading account (I will want to see proof that this money was built up from your current balance; to be fair, if you're remotely close, I'll accept that), I'll drive over to Slough in my new two seater convertible to pick you up when we organise the August 2009 Chessington traders meet. If not, then we'll have a traders meet at your place of employment, McDonalds (Slough) and you can buy us all Big Mac meals with McFlurries (mine's a toffee one). Can't say fairer than that then, given how much petrol will cost in a year's time.

Dw mate im not gna change my number cos no matter what insulting things you say to me or about me i always liked you cos you helped me lots when i needed you and taught me about trading, and so i will always respect you and therefore i wont retailiate ever about you. :|:)

Status
Not open for further replies.