spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spanish, nobody is in your forum!?

Yh soz mate i only traded for about 25mins today cos am in a longterm trade at momnet on oil,
and scalped as much form dow earlier as was scalpable. :cheesy:

Il be in tomorrow though.

spanish, STOP OVERTRADING!
u made a good call last night - u said the ftse was a buy before lunch and that the nfp would be bad!
If you'd have followed your own advice you should have made circa 50 pips on FTSE on way up and 100 on the way down?
So what the feck went wrong????

Good luck Spanish. If I could consitently make £50 per day from trading at home i'd be very happy.

For the record, could you put your profit/loss in the following format for me 'cos I musst admit I lost track after a while:

Starting balance:
Closed p/l:
Open p/l:

cheers

Um yh i can try mate, but as i do a mix of longterm and scalping its hard for me to keep up some days as im making so much.. :LOL::cheesy::whistling

For the last 3days-
Profit= 519
Loss= £15

Current account balance is £2,749.

by the way, if oil surges to 153 in the next week, month, whatever, what will your loss be spanish?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

In the incredibly unlikley event that oil rockets to $153 per each barrel over the next week or at anytime in the future, before it falls back below $140 that is, i would then crank up my old stoploss to $165.. :cheesy::devilish:

However all the fundamentals are agaisnt that.

The Saudi oil minister is laughing his ******* face off at all the buyer at the moment as they are getting ******* scammed paying him $143 per barrel of oil,
when he has even said he would be happy to let them have it for under $100 if everyone refused to pay anymore than that!! :LOL::cheesy::devilish::clap::devilish:

So now im just waiting it out till the buyers who hold these contracts to all this oil at these ridiculously high prices findout that all the big airlines, car drivers, and just almost ever person or business you can name just cant afford to buy oil at that price!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:devilish:

So then there will be a huge sell off in the oil as none of them will want to be the ******er stuck with the contracts of buying at that high price!! :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

And the old interest rate increase later this week or next is going to be a big boost to me too.. :whistling

(Although the non-farms data tomorrow is going to be worse than expected, but this is quite unlikely to stop the fed from still rasing interest rates)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Always someone to cristicise no matter whether your going great or crap.. :LOL::LOL::devilish::LOL::LOL:

But yep mate im fully aware that the current minimum wage is £4.60 per hour.

I'm beyond criticising mate I'm watching the whole thing in amusement.

I told Masq today if I made more than seven and a half grand tomorrow I'd come around and watch him trade on Friday... Want to do the same deal?

spanish, STOP OVERTRADING!
u made a good call last night - u said the ftse was a buy before lunch and that the nfp would be bad!
If you'd have followed your own advice you should have made circa 50 pips on FTSE on way up and 100 on the way down?
So what the feck went wrong????

:LOL:

People now getting angry at me for giving them the correct forcast the night before, but then me not making money on that market myself....?? :LOL::-0:LOL::clap:

I was going to trade ftse, but unfortuneatley i didnt wakeup till lunchtime..,
and was focusing more on trading the dow than ftse as dow is faster so i dont get bored. :cheesy:

I went out for breakfast today though too in the afternoon, so didnt really pay attention to be ftse tbh as im focusing on my oil longterm short trade.

(All my capital is tied up in this now so didnt have a few hundred spare for the ftse).

You followed my call though and made some cash mate?? :D:whistling;):cool:

I'm beyond criticising mate I'm watching the whole thing in amusement.

I told Masq today if I made more than seven and a half grand tomorrow I'd come around and watch him trade on Friday... Want to do the same deal?

I doubt i will make £7,500 profit by friday, as im trading with an account of £2749,
so i would have to make approx 250% profit on my entire account size in 2days to do it!! :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

Im sure you wont find it to diffcult to do it though mate with the £50,000 account of your firms money that you have been given to trade with.. :LOL:

If someone gives me me £50,000 i would then maybe be able to make £7,500 though depending on how the market was that week. ;)

Itd be fun to go watch him trade though, as long as your offering me a lift.. :LOL:;)

I doubt i will make £7,500 profit by friday, as im trading with an account of £2749,
so i would have to make approx 250% profit on my entire account size in 2days to do it!! :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

Im sure you wont find it to diffcult to do it though mate with the £50,000 account of your firms money that you have been given to trade with.. :LOL:

If someone gives me me £50,000 i would then maybe be able to make £7,500 though depending on how the market was that week. ;)

Itd be fun to go watch him trade though, as long as your offering me a lift.. :LOL:;)

Spanish89,

You have the right idea. Start small and work your way up. As long as you are consistent with making pips/points it will then only be a matter of scaling up your trading and as a result, your profit. I'm not going to question your methodology but I think it is completely improper for anyone to belittle the size of your profits, especially in a trading journal. Perhaps it is just a manifestation of envy.

Spanish you misunderstood me. I said if *I* made seven and a half grand I'll pop around and see you trade if you like... Up to you.

Spanish89,

You have the right idea. Start small and work your way up. As long as you are consistent with making pips/points it will then only be a matter of scaling up your trading and as a result, your profit. I'm not going to question your methodology but I think it is completely improper for anyone to belittle the size of your profits, especially in a trading journal. Perhaps it is just a manifestation of envy.

Thanks man, its always nice to be appreciated and have someone say something friendly and supportive. :)

I never have claimed to be a master or expert, or that i have the magic crystal ball.. lol

But ive responded to requests to post my forecasts for the next day, and have been correct everytime so far, so could have helped alot of people make money if they had followed my calls .

Spanish you misunderstood me. I said if *I* made seven and a half grand I'll pop around and see you trade if you like... Up to you.

Hmm depends how much cash capital you are starting with though?? :cool:

Im up for a big meet though.., even though itl probs endup as some sorta back-alley fight if dax turns up in a mood.. :LOL:

Now that was funny. He doesn't seem to like you very much.

I dont kno how but i swear this must be your fault somehow.. :LOL:

You were the 1 sorta hiding in the shadows on the room stirring everything up..,
but then he got the full blasting! :LOL:

I dont kno how but i swear this must be your fault somehow.. :LOL:

You were the 1 sorta hiding in the shadows on the room stirring everything up..,
but then he got the full blasting! :LOL:

As I understand it, he was already anti-you before I turned up.

Spanish, can you confirm something for me?

I have it that you are short Oil @ 140.47, for £2 per tick. Your account Balance is 2,749. Your "stop" is at $152.60.

So, if Oil reaches up to 152.61 you will get a margin call. How are you going to pay it to keep your position open? Will you wire in some other funds / liquidate a T-bill position / take profits from other trades?

Or will your SB company close the trade and take all the (152.60 - 140.47)*100*£2 = £2,466 from your account?

Moreover, is it the case that you are financing your account from a Credit Card, and have committed 90% of your capital to one trade? A trade that, by my reckoning, should be seeing a Loss of over £700, circa 25% of your entire capital base?

I don't think that will be a problem as he has no stop loss on his credit card. I mean credit card = get as much as you want right? Same with debit cards. You just stick em in a hole in the wall and money comes out, yeah? Just like trading. It's not like the bank is going to go bust, yeah? Even if it did, that's their loss cos if they are bust you just keep the money right cos all the staff lost their jobs so what do they care.
Anyway, he will make so much money by the end of the week he will buy his SB company and then trade using it and keeping the spread for himself. Pure genius. Great game, no can lose.

Did I read that right in an earlier post, S89 thinks stop loss = margin...........?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.