spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha a mountain ends somewhere too...

Yah, looks like someones had a good hike up the left hand side, see what sort of a peak goes in, or if a range, for an even higher peek ...

All this missle news , how hard would it be for Iran or anyone to report these things to ramp up the price to unload longs ?

Soon as the report came out, some one in the M.East said, er, naa it aint happend....

Think a lot of the middle east must be active in the futures ?

Yah, looks like someones had a good hike up the left hand side, see what sort of a peak goes in, or if a range, for an even higher peek ...

All this missle news , how hard would it be for Iran or anyone to report these things to ramp up the price to unload longs ?

Soon as the report came out, some one in the M.East said, er, naa it aint happend....

Think a lot of the middle east must be active in the futures ?

haha i think you also need to remember, those who do have positions in futures are all extremely wealthy and extremely influential.. all the missile news probably are a load of ********.. interesting to see what the market will make of it though. down DOW day today? 11200 - 11400 seem to be the July theme

Holy whatsit Fadel gheit from Oppenheimer, just said the same thing, about how do we know its not Iran ramping up the oil with a bit of tasty news......

hmmm, baahh, no one plays fair..... :)

thats the name of the game. make money of others misery...

Thank you Ivan, I just need to be reminded every now and then.

Some people really are VERY greedy. Like it says in the film scarface,

"never under estimate,THE OTHER GUYS GREED!" (fade to raw of laughter).

Thank you Ivan, I just need to be reminded every now and then.

Some people really are VERY greedy. Like it says in the film scarface,

"never under estimate,THE OTHER GUYS GREED!" (fade to raw of laughter).

haha i agree some people are extremely greedy.. especially with major politicians... eg, putins 48 billion tucked away, bush's father's major investment with bin laden's into carlyle group etc etc.. :) whats wrong with murdering thousands of people when the reward is so massive

didn't they just flood the market with about 10billion in a few mins, then just bought it back 5 mins later?

exactly/. came up with a trading proagramme which sold a serious amount of german govvies (10bn as G says) and just put in bids below. netted 10m in about 4 minutes. champagne all over the floor.......then ring, ring, ring, ring.......hey guys-it's someone from the FSA wanting to speak to the head of trading.

yes, the Weekly Petroleum stats are out today, so expect that to have an impact, depending on how the EIA massages the figures this week... ;)

Know what time stats out at,
Cant get in on a tarde today ,
stopples are killing me,
If hits (oil sep) 137$ may be time to get in long??

Cant find a opener today,
whos with me on the thinking the path is clear for oil to drop
to the 135$ and below ?

Status
Not open for further replies.