spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I' m fine with the arrogance as it means you can watch the blowup with amusement without a shred of guilt.

It's like the difference between seeing an andrex puppy lick a plug socket and watching ted bundy get fried.

P.S. Spanish Masq was taking the **** - he's almost as bad a trader as you :D

I'm with you arabiannights, let the game continue.

Whether Spanish wins or loses this game it should be enjoyable.

yea i agree... i honestly dont want to see the puppy get fried... you know thats kinda mean :p haha id rather see him win. i just dont think it will happen with the money management techniques he has. i think the arrogance will be the downfall.

I'm making a market in the number of days before the poo hits the fan.

The bid and ask are measured in trading days.

Poo hitting the fan defined as a losing day equal to 3 times profit target = £40 x 3 = £120 loss

Bid/ask: 12/20

(for newbs): you can go short spanish at 12, long spanish at 20

Sorry for the wide spread guys.

Last edited:
spanish is going to make a million by the time i finish this post..

:LOL:

Thanks mate but i dount that, cos the news was over exagerrated again, cos i sold down heavily just before the CPI data was released, it did even come out negative, but instead of crashing with the bad news the ftse rocketed 90points!!!

:devilish::devilish::devilish:

I was at this party once. There was a big guy who was being really mouthy and he started getting a tad aggressive (must have been on the Stellas), pushing other guys around. They tried to get him to calm down but he was having none of it. Then this short guy who had been rather quiet throughout the party, a wallflower of sorts, walked up to the big, mouthy guy, swung a punch at him and we all just stopped and stared as the big, mouthy ******** collapsed in a heap on the floor.

I'm making a market in the number of days before the poo hits the fan.

The bid and ask are measured in trading days.

Poo hitting the fan defined as a losing day equal to 3 times profit target = £40 x 3 = £120 loss

Bid/ask: 12/20

(for newbs): you can go short spanish at 12, long spanish at 20

Sorry for the wide spread guys.

I've taken out your entire bid.

That'll be 12 * your bid size please.

Thanks mate but i dount that, cos the f****ing news was over exagerrated again, cos i sold down heavily just before the CPI data was released, it did even come out negative, but instead of crashing with the bad news the ******* ftse rocketed 90points!!!

Spanish-do you understand what came out today? CPI was over expectations and then in the open letter to the Chancellor (whihc I'm assuming you knew about) King said inflation may exceed 4% by the end of the year and this letter is more than likely to be the first in a series.

when you say it came out 'negative' what did you mean?

Thanks mate but i dount that, cos the f****ing news was over exagerrated again, cos i sold down heavily just before the CPI data was released, it did even come out negative, but instead of crashing with the bad news the ******* ftse rocketed 90points!!!

are you referring to the CPI data that will be released today? or inflation numbers on friday? i was long into that. i expected the numbers to be worse off. i think i look at fundamental news differently to you. i look at how people react to the news. for example good news can trigger a massive sell-off, ill go with where the prices are going, that is provided my indicators agree. however im waiting for todays inflation number.. that will be interesting. im short in the short term on the aussie atm. although im bullish long term on it.

of course we all expect crude to propel it insanely, i wonder why the cpi less energies and commodities stayed relatively flat. by the way thats what triggered the 167 point rally on friday on the dow

spanish :clap: spanish :clap: spanish :clap:

come on big boy give em what for, they know nothing i am with you all the way, i am following your system and its a winner (y)

i love a man who can deal in size :love: :love: :love:

hey spanish!! how you doing mate...
right im not criticising mate, you will do want you want to anyway. actually think you been pretty honest on here win and lose which is admirable.
just wandering about your stop losses, which you say are about 150-200 points, which is ok but just wandering about your profit targets!
if your profit target for day is £40 (and im assuming your trading £1 per point) then thats 40 pips right. what happens one day when your stop loss does get hit AND IT WILL MATE even though as you say it my be unlikely (not so sure about that tho)
so on day your stop loss gets hit and your say 200 points down now with your profit targets it would take you a whole week of reaching them everyday just to braek even!!!!
And what happens if stop loss hit twice in week (entirley possiable mate)

so like i say im not criticising mate but thought you may want to think about that (or maybe you wont lol)
think its call risk/reward ratio

cheers mike

ps im not a miilionaire trader with apartments over europe! (not yet anyway )
but am doing ok

Thanks mate but i dount that, cos the news was over exagerrated again, cos i sold down heavily just before the CPI data was released, it did even come out negative, but instead of crashing with the bad news the ftse rocketed 90points!!!

erhem!... as i was saying...

the dow futures have dropped 100 points today peak to trough in 2 hours of trading. i guess i was right about the short term fall. although ftse is still enjoying a nice ftse. you still think that ftse follows dow that closely?

spanish89_29699609.jpg

nice pants tiger !

Listen guys, don't anyone get any wrong ideas, but that it exactly how I imagined he looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.