Spanish Properties

Chump

Where did the Germans keep their euros?

An off-shore company account should be confidential!

GB's got no reason to come after me, he gets enough tax off me from UK earnings. Theres bigger and uglyer fish to fry. For the effort it would take to track little old me down, it wouldn't be worth his while just for a few pennies!

Eminem

Good advice, thanks mate.

I'm by no means an expert on off-shore accounts, but have been considering it for a while now and will be researching further before I make any decisions. I think theres some mileage left in this banking.. :D
Would be interested on anyones views on off-shore accounts.

Just trying to earn money like everyone else.. ;)

Careful with offshore accounts - DO NOT use an offshore subsidiary of a UK bank (ie Barclays offshore for eg, or subsidiaries of UK banks in the Isle of Man/channel islands) they provide absolutely no privacy. Open them in person in a foreign country with an initial cash deposit or at least a transfer from a mutually known third party (getting harder to do now though). You may need a foreign address to have statements sent to - you do have this facility with your current arrangements don't you? If you receive them in the UK you are asking for trouble. If the IR think you have a reasonable sum from these activites its easy for them to chase you, very little work is required on their part nowadays, everything is done electronically.

they weren't euros they were deutchmarks and generally under the mattress..."confidentiality"..hows that spelt in Spanish and German..I'll pass it along to the defence team

"Just trying to earn money like everyone else".... spot the logical problem with this statement.. ;)

there is absolutely no problem with having an offshore account..perfectly nice thing to do..its' the contents and how they got there that you need to be able to explain...B of I set the precedent..

Roll Up

Roll Up

Spanish property for sale at excellent price.

PM me for details of website where it can be viewed.

An opportunity not to be missed folks !!

Dow Dog ,
If your real name is Hans Taxevader I am going to want a really good deal.... ;)