Spam PM

sharriss

I'm not particularly happy about receiving spam like this.
Is there somewhere on T2W where I should report it?
Has anyone else received the same PM?

Cheers,
Steve

################################################
traders helping each other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sharriss,

I just recently subscribed to a trading system that has done quite well for me. I have wasted my money on alot of junk out there URL REMOVED and a few others) and once I found this site everything turned around for me.

URL REMOVED BY ROSSORED

They have a referral program where I get money for people who subscribe using my name as a referrer. I just wanted to let you know that, so you understand where I am coming from.

Anyways, if its something that you might be interested in then give it a try. Tell them that Thomas Spinner referred you when you sign up. 3 other guys on this board signed up last month and they already are profitable. I think alot of it has to do with the confidence a trading system (with past results) gives you.

Either way, if you have any tips for me or new things to look at that you come across, please send them my way!

Thanks,

Thomas

Please let me know the username of the person who sent you this PM and I will ban them.

Looks like it's Thomas Spinner?

Thomas_Spinner has now been banned.

If it was not this member who sent this, please let me/Frugi know immediately.

Thanks

rossored said:
Thomas_Spinner has now been banned.

If it was not this member who sent this, please let me/Frugi know immediately.

Thanks

Yep, that was the sender.
Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

If anyone recevies any offers like this via PM or email, please inform one of the moderators immediately so that we can do something about it.

The only emails you should receive from this site are the Newsletters which go out once a month, the Partner Emails which go out four times a month, and occasional T2W Store emails with are all opt-in/out.