SouthernCross MA

DLAngus

Hi

Just been offered a fantastic deal to buy out shares in Datacept by a mergers and acquisition company called Southercross MA. Does anyone have experience of this firm. Always thought Datacept was a scam, still really sceptical.

DLAngus said:
Hi

Just been offered a fantastic deal to buy out shares in Datacept by a mergers and acquisition company called Southercross MA. Does anyone have experience of this firm. Always thought Datacept was a scam, still really sceptical.

Had same offer by Southern Cross M&A, $6.50 per share. Nealy believed it. They even referred me to the International Registry Office to check them out. Their website looked a bit iffy and the governmental shield didn't look right. They said that Southern Cross is totally legit etc...All too good to be true. The sting is you have to send them money to remove the Legend of the Regulation S shares (restricted) at $1 per share. Finally I called the SEC and as soon as I mentioned Southern Cross the lady went "Oh, boy..." and she told me that Southern Cross is being investigated and that I better hold on to any money.
Sorry to dash your hopes. I certainly had thought that I would finally get some money back.
I hope this helps.

Tony Aymat

DLAngus said:
Hi

Left previous message about this I take it was by a company called Southern Cross making the offer. They are a scam, advanced fee fraud, talk to the us authories new york. Left email their address in previous mail.

:(
colin21susan said:
Left previous message about this I take it was by a company called Southern Cross making the offer. They are a scam, advanced fee fraud, talk to the us authories new york. Left email their address in previous mail.

If ever any body gets a return on dATACEPT i WILL BE AMAZED, it has got to be a con

Never ,Never buy shares from someone telephones you , and is trying to sell you them
you only buy shares if it ticks all your boxes ,
and you can easily sell them again

Thanks for the advice on this thread ..... Today I got a call from a Colin Dempster of Phoenix Acquisitions Houston Texas, saying that Datacept was the target of an hostile takeover and was offering $12.50 for my 20000 shares [he was wrong on that count, which immediately made me suspicious]. What staggers me is that the web sites [Phoenix & Datacept] all look good and feasible. It makes sorting out the scams very difficult. And why did Datacept go to the trouble of sending out stock-holder letters and doing a reissue of 10 for 1 last year?

windsors said:
Thanks for the advice on this thread ..... Today I got a call from a Colin Dempster of Phoenix Acquisitions Houston Texas, saying that Datacept was the target of an hostile takeover and was offering $12.50 for my 20000 shares [he was wrong on that count, which immediately made me suspicious]. What staggers me is that the web sites [Phoenix & Datacept] all look good and feasible. It makes sorting out the scams very difficult. And why did Datacept go to the trouble of sending out stock-holder letters and doing a reissue of 10 for 1 last year?

Dont understand why they continue ti
P*** about

Why are people stupid enough to buy/discuss shares via cold calls baffles me - unless they are part of a spamming ring?

Another possible scam to watch out for

In connection with my datacept share, I got a call from someone based in California wanting to buy the shares off me. He said he was a chartered accountant and provides a service for his clinets to buy shares off people like me who have fallen for a scam. Has anyone else had this call?

Offer for shares

Just had a call from James Hodges from some company called Universal Partners quoting security numbers and how they are all legitimate etc. etc. Any one else been contacted ? More scam :?: